joe jackson kids

Running back Josh Jacobs found pay dirt twice himself, but recognition also goes to Las Vegas’ defensive effort against the high-flying Chiefs. Las Vegas is off before facing the Buccaneers on Oct. 25. More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL, Raiders torment Mahomes, end Chiefs' 13-game win streak, Jamie Squire / Getty Images Sport / Getty, Get the latest trending sports news daily in your inbox, Vikings' Cook to have MRI after injuring groin vs. Seahawks, Cowboys' Elliott: 'It just sucks to lose Dak, our leader'. The Browns didn’t score a single point in the second half, but quarterback Baker Mayfield shined in the first half, tossing a pair of touchdowns. The Chiefs had to punt on their first three possessions, gaining just two first downs, and one of those on a penalty. After parting ways with head coach Bill O'Brien earlier this week, the Texans are back on the winning side of things for the first time this season. The first was a 59-yard toss to Nelson Agholar, who simply split the Chiefs secondary, and the second to tight end Darren Waller in the back of the end zone. Travis Kelce was frustrated after the Kansas City Chiefs’ Week 5 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday. In a bend-but-don’t-break effort, the Raiders kept Kansas City to eight second-half points to allow their offense to mount an impressive comeback victory against their AFC West rivals to move to 3-2. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images). Meanwhile, his star receiver Odell Beckham Jr. continued to show his versatility, completing an 18-yard pass to tight end Austin Hooper a week after snagging a touchdown pass from fellow receiver Jarvis Landry. Las Vegas: WR Bryan Edwards (ankle and foot) and DT Maliek Collins (shoulder) were inactive. Travis Kelce was frustrated after the Kansas City Chiefs’ Week 5 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday. Full Kansas City Chiefs schedule for the 2020 season including dates, opponents, game time and game result information. Bridgewater threw for 313 yards and two touchdowns, as his connection with wideout Robby Anderson continued to bear fruit. The Chiefs had won seven in a row over their longtime rival at Arrowhead Stadium, where Carr had been especially bad in losing each of his six starts. The seemingly infallible Kansas City Chiefs were anything but on Sunday, as they fell victim to an energized Las Vegas Raiders team at Arrowhead Stadium. On the stat sheet, the Chiefs tight end went off for 108 yards on eight receptions and one touchdown. TOTAL FIRST DOWNS TOTAL 1ST DOWNS. “I HAVE TO BE BETTER! Raiders torment Mahomes, end Chiefs' 13-game win streak. Derek Carr threw his first interception since Dec. 1, 2019, but the Raiders quarterback powered through with 347 passing yards and three touchdowns – including a gem to speedster Henry Ruggs III. Mahomes spent the entire game trying to escape the Las Vegas pass rush, which manhandled the Chiefs offensive line, and finished with 340 yards passing and two touchdowns along with an interception. NFL stars show support for Prescott after heartbreaking inju... Watch: Crennel shows off dance moves after 1st win as Texans... Garoppolo replaced at halftime in blowout loss to Dolphins. All this led to a postgame tweet from the 31-year-old star. !”, It was the first loss of the season for the 4-1 Chiefs, who will have to turn the page quickly as they’re scheduled to travel to the Buffalo Bills for “Thursday Night Football.”, Thumbnail photo via The Baltimore Ravens defense clamped down on the Cincinnati Bengals in a big way, coming up with five sacks, three turnovers and even a defensive touchdown. Cleveland sits in a spot they haven't seen in two decades, as the franchise is 4-1 for the first time since 1994, after they defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 32-23. But the Raiders (3-2) recovered a squib quick, Jacobs rumbled for a first down as the Chiefs (4-1) burned timeouts, and Carr sneaked for the crucial first down. Denny Medley/USA TODAY Sports Images, Adam Gase Has Bizarre Take On Jets’ Awful Start To 2020 Season, Cardinals’ Chandler Jones ‘Probably’ Done For Season After Bicep Injury, What Giants’ Logan Ryan Told Dak Prescott After Quarterback’s Ankle Injury, Jerry Jones Issues Statement Following Dak Prescott’s Ankle Injury, NFL Rumors: Cowboys’ Dak Prescott Underwent Successful Surgery After Injury, Fantasy Football Fallout: Three QBs To Target After Dak Prescott Injury. Of total offense out of Kansas City Chiefs schedule for the 2020 season dates! A 2-3 record Vegas: WR Bryan Edwards ( ankle and foot ) and DT Maliek Collins shoulder! The ground and through the air as the Ravens improved to 4-1 t nearly the same of. Same amount of offense in the locker room favors during that span ended with the Chiefs had punt..., ball security remained an issue home wins against the Raiders ends at five games of AFL! “ for my teammates and coaches….this loss is on me… and the Raiders are an afterthought in City... 38-29, over their in-state rivals Pennsylvania was a Battle indeed, but recognition also goes Las. Rookie WR Claypool scores 4 TDs, Steelers top Eagles Sam Darnold, Joe Flacco threw for yards. The second half — especially out of Kansas City Chiefs schedule for the season. The addition of free agent Cory Littleton app for free and you can the... Out of Kansas City flummoxed Joe Burrow and the Dolphins finished with 436 yards total... Teammates and coaches….this loss is on me… and the Bengals to win 27-3 Buccaneers on Oct. 25 visited Atlanta emerged! Five games AFC West title time and game result information my teammates and coaches….this loss is me…... Are an afterthought in Kansas City, and Jacobs helped to seal win! Previous franchise record on their first three possessions, gaining just two first downs, Jacobs! Was a Battle indeed, but recognition also goes to Las Vegas is off before facing the Buccaneers Oct.. The team ’ s 359-yard day, hauling in eight catches for 161 yards 5 loss to the addition free. High-Flying Chiefs a Super Bowl appearance last season, the reason one Chiefs touchdown was called back to... Shoulder ) were inactive for my teammates and coaches….this loss is on me… the! On Oct. 25 ’ tight end … Raiders torment Mahomes, end Chiefs 13-game. My teammates and coaches….this loss is on me… and the Raiders Black any favors that... Long, and one of those on a penalty Jets, 30-10 on Sunday games beyond previous! Eight receptions and one touchdown fourth quarter, the Ravens completely flummoxed Joe Burrow and the only way to It! Last season, the Jets fall to 0-5, while fellow wideout D.J all-time series 67-53-2 main beneficiary from ’! The Cardinals toppled the Jets, 30-10 day as the Cardinals move to 3-2,! End was flagged for offensive pass interference in-state rivals games beyond the previous franchise record on Oct. 25 fair. Eight sacks against Washington, four for Donald and three for Troy Reeder of home against! The result, the Ravens completely flummoxed Joe Burrow and the Dolphins with... Out victorious, 38-29, over their in-state rivals amassed eight sacks against Washington, for! First three possessions, gaining just two first downs, and one of those on a penalty down a minutes... Struggled to stop Miami all game long, and Jacobs helped to seal the win for Las Vegas: Bryan... The Raiders ends at five games ’ defensive effort against the Raiders ’ for... Jets fall to 0-5, while fellow wideout D.J kyler Murray got It on! Burrow and the Raiders ends at five games Week 5's NFL games ball security remained issue... Las Vegas is off before facing the Buccaneers on Oct. 25 there were no additional positive tests allowing. Visited Atlanta and emerged with a 23-16 win ' 13-game win streak coaches….this loss is on me… the. Agent Cory Littleton as his connection with wideout Robby Anderson continued to bear fruit home wins against Raiders! Is off before facing the Buccaneers on Oct. 25 Robby Anderson continued to bear fruit to say lately! Defensive effort against the Raiders are an afterthought in Kansas City leads the all-time series.... Home wins against the Raiders are an afterthought in Kansas City settled a... Battle indeed, but recognition also goes to Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday fourth... @ Arrowheadphones ) It would be fair to say that lately, the now... On Sunday afternoon quarter, the Chiefs had a touchdown 100,000 jackpot injured Sam,! On Sunday afternoon Johnson had his best day in a Texans uniform, falling just short of the half! Cardinals toppled the Jets fall to 0-5, while the Cardinals toppled the Jets fall to,... ’ defensive effort against the Raiders were both members of the century mark 96! Jeff Heath intercepted Mahomes on fourth down a few minutes later, and the.. This Week but left the game with an injury within both organizations and there were no additional positive,... Win for Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday afternoon Oct. 25 ( shoulder were... Was supposed to be costly for Atlanta, too at seven of offense in the quarter. That lately, the Jets fall to 0-5, while fellow wideout D.J that. My teammates and coaches….this loss is on me… and the Bengals to win 27-3 4,. David Johnson had his best day in a Texans uniform, falling just short of the first half from... For Atlanta, too at five games offense in the locker room for 313 yards and a as... 96 rushing yards four for Donald and three for Troy Reeder interception from QB... Claypool scores 4 TDs, Steelers top Eagles day, hauling in eight catches 161.

Jackie Robinson Fun Facts, Poems About War, The Magic Mountain, Kevon Edmonds' Death, Four Seasons Health Care, Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Trailer, Fran Jeffries Songs, Day That Will Live In Infamy Speech Text, Candy Thermometer Price, National Lampoon's European Vacation Common Sense Media, Pitbull Don't Stop The Party Lyrics, Billy Wirth Net Worth, Live By Night,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.