Smurfs: The Lost Village

Official studio quality instrumental of Mr. Brightside by The Killers from the album Hot Fuss.LYRICS:Coming out of my cageAnd I've been doin' just fineGotta gotta be downBecause I want it allIt started out with a kissHow did it end up like this?It was only a kissIt was only a kissNow I'm falling asleepAnd she's calling a cabWhile he's having a smokeAnd she's taking a dragNow they're going to bedAnd my stomach is sickAnd it's all in my headBut she's touching his chest nowHe takes off her dress nowLet me goAnd I just can't lookIt's killing meAnd taking controlJealousyTurning saints into the seaSwimming through sick lullabiesChoking on your alibisBut it's just the price I payDestiny is calling meOpen up my eager eyes'Cause I'm Mr. BrightsideI'm coming out of my cageAnd I've been doin' just fineGotta gotta be downBecause I want it allIt started out with a kissHow did it end up like this?It was only a kissIt was only a kissNow I'm falling asleepAnd she's calling a cabWhile he's having a smokeAnd she's taking a dragNow they're going to bedAnd my stomach is sickAnd it's all in my headBut she's touching his chest nowHe takes off her dress nowLet me go'Cause I just can't lookIt's killing meAnd taking controlJealousyTurning saints into the seaSwimming through sick lullabiesChoking on your alibisBut it's just the price I payDestiny is calling meOpen up my eager eyes'Cause I'm Mr. BrightsideI neverI neverI neverI never The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Official Instrumental) - YouTube Hello I'm Milo, I'm Youtuber who isn't relatable at all and likes to make people happy You can subscribe if you want

Morigami Anime, Coastal Properties For Sale Kent, Brazil Flag, Boohoo Tops, The Dukes Of Hazzard, The Love Bug Virus, Ea Play Twitch, Mr Peabody And Sherman Penny, Quincy Fouse,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.