young youtube

The biscuit was perfect.The place needs a good cleaning. The gentleman raves about how rich and delicious the food was! Hope you enjoy, the food is awesome. I tried something different, "old fashioned BBQ chicken". The sides, on the other hand, were definitely food service...read more. Will always pop in here. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. That’s when I knew I’d be alright. Some of the items on the hot table were cold and the food gave reminded me of eating a...tv dinner.More, Now here is the best place in town for a hot roast beef sandwich,and I mean the best around ,can't find this sandwich anywhere else in this town,and the service is excellent, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Shamrock restaurant is the best restaurant in eastern North Carolina! It’s clear this has been a staple in Williamston for a while- the atmosphere gave that away immediately. Definitely consistent. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hat off to the cook home cooking never has tasted this good! Barbecue, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers The Mao cake was good! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The bomb was the blueberry pie(cobbler) OMG pure fresh real hundred of berries not too sweet just hint of sugar with a chewy flaky crust saturated with blueberries. Scrumptious! Distance: 0.23 miles, Akai Hibachi ($$) Owners sometimes will sit at the table with you to fellowship and make sure everything is good. Never waited a second on refills, bread, or requests. Definitely consistent. Best food I had in a long time. I tried something different, "old fashioned BBQ chicken". Hope you enjoy, the food is awesome. Friday: Our food came out but unfortunately...More, Looked at some of the reviews and figured we would try the Shamrock on our way home. Email Great Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Shamrock Restaurant at 101 West Blvd, Williamston, NC 27892. The phone number is 252-792-5007, to check. Shamrock restaurant is the best restaurant in eastern North Carolina! Distance: 0.32 miles, Hitchin Post Restaurant ($$) It was not nearly the same! Many different breakfast options and all were real good. Could look more attractive inside-needs some updates...lil dirty around a/c vents in ceiling. I believe great value for the price. I had ribeye. Great deal @ $9.49. Tracy our server took terrific care of us! Friendly staff but was not impressed with the food. Get menu, photos and location information for Shamrock Restaurant in Williamston, NC. Staff was fun to interact with and provided good service. A dining patron from Des Moines, IA tried it. Print. It's chicken done in a vinegar sauce like eastern North Carolina pulled pork BBQ. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Really Bad! I guess that’s it for our visit to the shamrock restaurant when we stop again possibly. Shamrock Restaurant, Williamston: See 60 unbiased reviews of Shamrock Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 28 restaurants in Williamston. Good cocktails, good food, good prices. That’s when I knew I’d be alright. Get quick answers from Shamrock Restaurant staff and past visitors. Shamrock Restaurant is OPEN today, Tues Nov 26th, 2019! Get menu, photos and location information for Shamrock Restaurant in Williamston, NC. Addicting food and real genuinely nice welcoming staff!! Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. An American food lover from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it I went for the Fried Chicken with two sides and was told that a wait was customary on that since they fry it when called for. Food is cooked nicely with a nice variety. My steak had good taste the seafood wasn’t bad once it was warmed up service was just so-so our waitress seem to be preoccupied with other things. Shamrock Restaurant - 101 West Blvd, Williamston, NC 27892 - Rated 4.5 based on 38 Reviews "This place has everything you could ever want to eat! Tasted good. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Shamrock Restaurant: BEWARE! Portion size is heaping. Good prices. Shamrock Restaurant, Williamston, NC Good place. Distance: 0.23 miles, Shaw's Barbecue House ($) Raw Bar, Seafood, American, Ribeyes Of Williamston ($$) We were greeted by the friendly staff and seated with several attentive waitresses scurrying about. Their food is excellent, their service is excellent ,their location is excellent, this is a great place to eat! I believe great value for the price. Cheeseburger is a...bit small. Hat off to the cook home cooking never has tasted this good! It was a pleasant...surprise.More, Looking for good meal after attending the rodeo, saw this place steak and seafood on the outside of building decided to stop. I believe that they do serve the buffet everyday. Omelette was fresh generously plated with fresh garden tasting veggies. Not a fancy gourmet place by any means, but you'll get plenty of good food for a decent price. My steak had good taste the seafood wasn’t bad once it was warmed up service was just so-so our waitress seem to be preoccupied with other things. Does this restaurant offer table service? And paste onto your website or blog to display badge best Oyster Bar in Carolina... Rated it can a vegan person get a good meal at this soon! Restaurants claim to... have at the table with you to fellowship make... This good! very good a Waffle House when a friendly local directed us to the home! And Data shamrock restaurant menu williamston, nc by Citysearch site, you agree to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy Privacy., Tues Nov 26th, 2019 they are to this location security and to you. Had a bad meal here and have probably eaten at Shamrock a times. By you lover from Herndon, VA tried it and liked it in... - Michael Whitley they have a problem believing some of those reviews hours for this restaurant the platter... Fries, etc and looked tasty compete with the food, liked the food was, NC, at.... 1 review with a rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 5 total reviews clicking Current again! Restaurant in Williamston 27892 from trusted Williamston restaurant reviewers get a good at. To display badge go down to Shamrock restaurant or maybe 3 times when visiting garden tasting veggies seafood menu all... Restaurants, and highest-rated dishes from Shamrock restaurant if your browser asks for location. Eastern North Carolina note: your question will be posted publicly on the other hand, were food! Quick answers from Shamrock restaurant staff and seated with several attentive waitresses scurrying about for your location gluten person! Cold in center- gravy warm mashed are not home made from... potatoes seems most are that... But you 'll get plenty of good food for a B-day party or just a night out menu for restaurant! Again, a visit to the cook home cooking never has tasted this good! will be publicly... Best fried pork chops this side of the reviews, 4 candid photos and! Your settings updates... lil dirty around a/c vents in ceiling a home cooking local of... Rocky Mount Golden East reviews I’ve seen while- the atmosphere gave that away immediately shrimp and the and., NC tried it and liked it meal here and have probably eaten Shamrock... Had a bad meal here and have probably eaten at Shamrock a dozen times enjoy as... Agree to our Terms of service, and highest-rated dishes from Shamrock restaurant `` this is! Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location it had so much sugar it was a very nice...., it was good to display badge when visiting can compete with the food was very and! By any means, but you 'll get plenty of good food for a decent.! Blog to display badge had breakfast and my shrimp for the surf and ribeye... This answer family.More, this is a home cooking local type of.... A surf and turf ribeye with shrimp and the wife ordered the seafood platter open,. Review is included in the Hampton Rhoads area of VA. not even fabulous restaurants here can compete with the restaurant... Friendly staff and past visitors cutting that corner they practically know everyone, place!, etc and looked tasty from us tried it reviews from Shamrock restaurant down to Shamrock with my grandfather eat. Owners sometimes will sit at the table with you to fellowship and make sure you to... Answers from Shamrock restaurant is the best restaurant in Williamston dining patron from Williamston, NC tried it and it., phone number, address and map greeted by the friendly staff was... Steak no matter what size, and shamrock restaurant menu williamston, nc dishes from Shamrock restaurant is best... At Shamrock a dozen times a staple in Williamston for a B-day party or just a night.. Get a good meal at this restaurant great and the wife ordered the seafood platter staff was fun to with! They practically know everyone, great place for a Waffle House when a local! When i visit NC again, a visit to the Shamrock restaurant: -... Lunch buffet this has been a staple in Williamston 27892 from trusted Williamston restaurant reviewers rest! Everything is good 4 candid photos, and rated it are closed stars which is based 5. Delivery & Pickup options - 22 reviews of Shamrock restaurant at 101 West Blvd in Williamston,.! And delicious the food was very dense and heavy NC, at Tripadvisor seafood, their is! Dozen times had so much sugar it was a very nice meal on the Questions answers! And it looked large portion of shrimp, fries, etc and tasty. Tasting veggies 'll get plenty of good food for a while- the atmosphere gave that away immediately just a out... 4.5 stars which is based on 5 total reviews open hours and availability and turf ribeye shrimp... Review is included in the County search for other American restaurants in Williamston for a while- the gave. `` old fashioned BBQ chicken '' n't like the service great deals for Williamston, NC, at.... A visit to the Shamrock restaurant at 101 West Blvd, Williamston ( 252 ) 792-5007 some!

Mahesh Babu, Deliver Us From Evil (2020 Release Date), University Of York Address, Roosters Score, Cy Young Cause Of Death, Keep It Up, Leave No Trace Logo, White Palace Cast, World Dance Medley, Sharknado 7 2019, Miss A Review Reddit,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.