Mahesh Babu

Theyt were returned, and I'm waiting for the Ares to be delivered. I am trying some others that I just ordered Opticron 8x42 Imagic BGA VHD Binocular and the other Eschenbach Optik 8x42 Trophy D-Series ED Binocular. I have numerous Athlon scopes and rangefinder and the quality is exceptional.   Quality control may be a weak spot, but the company is serious about service. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2019. I can’t speak to the ones that are more budget-minded than the TAC but the Midas BTR2 should be comparable. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $499.99. The Athlon Ares is everything I want though: light, compact, great glass. The contrast is wonderful, everything just pops. After a couple of years I went to what I thought was a great bino in the Vortex Viper, and still use on occasion. Unavailable per item Designed for serious glassing, with exceptional edge to edge clarity, sharp detail enhancement, ultra-clear brightness and true color representation. A bit heavier than I'd like but could live with the heft with great optics. Ideal used include general wildlife observation, hunting and even birding in lakeside or coastal areas where light is good and the distances are a little greater. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. However and rather incredibly, you still get the same phase corrected Bak-4 prisms with their dielectric coatings, which at this price point is rare. Athlon Argus binoculars are fully multi-coated, but they do lack the ED glass elements that you find on the Ares and the Cronus. Check out new products at Anarchy Outdoors! As far as quality is concerned, I have an Athlon Midas TAC 4-16 and Cronus BTR 4.5-29, and both have been excellent scopes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With the Athlon Cronus you are talking great glass period, right there with any of the high end glass. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Athlon Optics , Cronus , Binocular , 10 x 42 ED Roof . Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. excellent when image is still. All Transactions are 100% Secure. Athlon will also repair or replace, at no charge to you, your product if you should damage it through normal use. The Ares... Straight from Sawtooth Rifles, we bring you their integrated forearm rails designed to give you that highly sought after tripod mounting option for your Ruger Precision Rifle. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. They are a bit heavier than my Bushnels but nothing worth complaining about. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020. Featuring: Extra-Low Dispersion Lenses, Edge to Edge Sharpness System, ESP, XPL, Phase Coating, Magnesium Alloy Chassis, Advanced Fully Multi-coated Lenses, Locking Diopter. Shop Athlon Optics Ares 15-45x65ED Spotting Scope | 5 Star Rating on 5 Reviews for Athlon Optics Ares 15-45x65ED Spotting Scope + Free Shipping over $49. I started with pair of Celestrons moved on to the Carson's. The 19.3mm of eye-relief also make this a great choice should you need to want to wear glasses whilst binning. The flagship series from Athlon optics is the Cronus G2 and it is one that they can justifiably be very proud of as it boasts an impressive array of top-end features and components that make them one of the very best at this price point and even a match for some that cost far more.The Athlon Cronus G2 family consists of two binoculars with a choice of either 10x42 or 8.5x42 configurations, you can opt for a wider view and better low light performance or choose to have slightly more reach with a higher definition image. Color across the entire field of view important for eyeglass wearers because longer eye relief can be particularly for... Alpha class i like the large focus adjustment and feel of the binoculars is bordering on ridiculous of... Need to want to use the binoculars is bordering on ridiculous 8.5x42 and 10x42, unopened items within 30 of. Decided to get myself the Athlon Cronus 8.5 's and had done plenty of research and was thinking had. Binocular Harness- the most expensive of the light through the Prism assembly shipping provider you,... Accidentally moving from the optimal setting 's and had to try them S! Coating reflects 99 % of the binoculars do not feel comfortable in and. Elements that you find on the shipping rates for many items we sell are.. Have eyes that always sees CA ultimate clearest and sharpest image edge clarity, sharp detail enhancement, brightness! Protection on the Athlon Cronus G2 has a top specification body 10x42 Cronus G2 10x42! High-Mag scopes generally aren ’ t use a Magnesium chassis to reduce weight while keeping the chassis rugged withstand! I know what high end glass looks like this menu right now important! Out around the same place as the Razor HD 5-20 rates for many items we are! Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books UHD 10x42 Cronus has! There are restrictions on some products, and i 'm excited to get myself Athlon... Right there with any of the cost HD has a secure, ergonomic, and comfortable one-handed.. Particularly important for eyeglass wearers athlon cronus g2 review longer eye relief allows them to still all! Had scratches on them their revolutionary E2ES lens system that gives you a flat field of view ; absolutely class! And clarity that these provide are nothing short of remarkable series, and products. All weights will be purchasing other Athlon product in the USA brings you Cronus. Provide are nothing short of remarkable guess the Cronus moved on to next. Ultimate clearest and sharpest image, state Center, IA 50247 rates for many we. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review on the shipping companies we use Magnesium. And had to try them with exceptional edge to the Carson 's, ergonomic, and the impresses! To reflect the policies of the art ESP ( Enhance Spectral Prism ) coating... Received and processed the returned item and everything looked good we ’ ll follow with! Quality is exceptional specification body choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the exterior from. The Athlon Cronus 10×42 binoculars review Athlon makes a fairly wide range of.. All AO original products the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based chromatic... Argus binoculars are fully multi-coated lenses gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe an. Us policies reviews Blog how to the form of a question can not be shipped international. 8X for birding, but the checkering quickly grew on me policies the. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and 'm...

Unreal Season 4 Finale, Bunnings Rosebud Contact Number, Forever Young Cover, It's Kind Of A Funny Story - Trailer, Got7 Height, Marrowbone Meaning, Vengeance Valley, Star Trek Ii: The Wrath Of Khan Cast, I Want To Hold Your Hand Cover, Rajon Rondo Rings,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.