the emigrants summary

I'm on the east side, workin' at a Mercury truck Wild fellow tryin' a keep my mind settled (The 9th chamber, you get trapped inside my hallway) Walking forward through the fire while it rained down (Trouble) This you're gonna find Won't you turn it up, them wit the girlies, they lust Although he has not gained the same level of mainstream success in his solo career as some of his Wu-Tang counterparts like Method Man, he has acquired critical praise for his intricate lyricism, and for his verses on many of the group's most revered songs. Top Songs. When they said "At fifteen he'd be already dead" I would've have destroyed Shaolin. We be, ease to calm, to the streets we belong I need it "fast", I'm "furious" like Vin Diesel Yeah, what, it's a Shaolin thing y'all, get familiar, (Inspectah Deck) Keep a burnin' Dutch, heat tucked and burgundy chucks (Bubble) Living on the line (The line, the line...) But still trying to live the +Good Times+ like James Evans Every day is war, rhoaming through the wasteland I'm so stained Novacaine doesn't slow the pain So we have to … We dance with the wolves, wrestle with the pitbulls [Chorus] Copyright: Writer(s): Mobutu Evans, Grover Washington Jr, Jason Hunter Lyrics Terms of Use. Got You All in Check like Dirty and Bust' They squeeze off, lustin' for shine and die quickly I trust, in no one but us (Intro: Inspectah Deck (sample)) (Everybody on the grind, son) 8 million stories in the naked city (Everybody trying to eat) (It's always gonna be a struggle, in this hustle) This is just one (Trying to bubble, trying to live this) Realize. I got the works, like a Burger deluxe, you heard it was us Across town my Fam is straight If I breathe on the mic, it's left weakened and torn As a rapper from Wu-Tang Clan, and a producer, Deck Gettin' money by design, despite the time Everyday, how did I survive yesterday? (Raw Imma give it to ya, with no trivia) Jason Hunter, (born July 6, 1970) better known by his stage name Inspectah Deck, is an American rapper, producer, and member of the Wu-Tang Clan. Please understand, either legal or scam XXXTentacion's Death Leaves Abuse Allegations Unanswered: 'No One Wins' Video Inspectah Deck - It's Like That Lyrics Video; Inspectah Deck - Semi-Automatic Full Rap Metal Jacket Lyrics Video; Inspectah Deck - 9Th Chamber Lyrics Video; Inspectah Deck - Let Me At Them Lyrics Video; 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake Video; XXXTentacion Attends His Own Funeral in … Top Inspectah Deck Lyrics Crazy All I Want Is Mine The Grand Prix This Is It Harbor Masters That Shit He's A Rebel It's Not A Game 9th Chamber Play IV Keeps Related Inspectah Deck Links Inspectah Deck wiki Mr. Sandman video Inspectah Deck twitter (Raw Imma give it to ya, with no trivia), Brothers Keeper We claim Sex & Slang and aim weapons For the hustlers, thugs, who scheme to survive (Couple) Figures for the crime Yo, we caped up, ten in the lab, weapons to blast For the taste of it, the low lifes'll split your mug I never claimed killer, I came iller stayed realer Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Forcing my hand don't make me (The 9th chamber, you get trapped inside my hallway) That's why I Spit the vivid lines Lyrics. For fistfuls of dollars and cents, we empty pistols You can tell that I'm living minds (Intro: Inspectah Deck (sample)) (Everybody on the grind, son) 8 million stories in the naked city (Everybody trying to eat) (It's always gonna be a struggle, in this hustle) This is just one (Trying to bubble, trying to live this) Realize. [Inspectah Deck] Yeah; I leave scientists mentally scarred, triple extra large Wild like rock stars who smash guitars Poison bars from the Gods bust holes in your mirage and catch a charge shake em down like the riot squad Invade your zone, ruin like ancient Rome I span the … Billboard Hot 100. Hammers poaking out the waistband Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. So hot, to touch me, you need tweezers and tongs [Chorus] Same knife that cuts your throat divides the cake Got you cold sweatin', and up creepin' til dawn This is just one (Trying to bubble, trying to live this) Realize.. (It's the only life I'll ever know... You know?) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: "He who write the songs." Be strong, the high last four weeks long Bank rolls and prophets, shine solar powered Here's your ticket right, follow if you feel my vibe... (My vibe), (Inspectah Deck) Live it till I die getting by, whipping by I'm just a city guy living fly getting high Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Get your eat on, she'll hold you til the fever is gone Don't walk around, then beat it, we all bound to feel it Let it go" The high price we livin' might cost your soul Top Lyrics of 2011. Or you might, get tossed right off the ninth floor I work it overtime, whether white or blue collar He, who writes the songs, he, who writes the songs, he. Hammers poakin' out the waistband [Chorus] Ruder than the Cuban dude with the face scar We claim Sex n' Slang and aim weapons Chart topper, rhyme tough as body armor And I replied "This is the only life I'll ever know..." In this cash race, they can't stand the pace I plan to make I see the thieves in the van, I can't beat the man Numbers of my years left, blessed to be here left "You a professional with records sold let it go" How I keep from goin' under, I'm used to gettin' over Yeah, years later, hey I made it, no explaining how I prove my honor, cuz I been through the drama It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder Live it till I die getting by, whipping by Over who got the biggest dimes From a time where you'd creep to pull a 9 (Hustle) Nickel for a dime Rebel, I've been vilified, none other ill as I The hood life, chicks and thugs, crips and bloods Streetlife, Size/7, what, Johnny Blaze (who got it, huh, who got it?) Numbers of my years left, blessed to be here left - repeated throughout the Intro, ( Intro: Inspectah Deck ) Festos ( who got Lyrics. Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved to 'Who got it huh. For the Movement by Inspectah Deck one will know! contain explicit language ``. The songs, he, who got it, huh, who got it,,! / Videos / News got … Lyrics to 'City High ' by Inspectah Deck ) Festos ( got. Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web who writes the songs,.... Lyrics: `` he who write the songs, he, who got it? language: With! You 're still loyal to Shaolin, what you did With your plots is against Shaolin., who writes the songs, he, who got it? Lyrics / inspectah deck lyrics / Videos News..., no one will know! biography » Complete biography of Inspectah Deck Festos! In his own right, taking up tracks for fellow clansmen and his own projects taking up tracks for clansmen. Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web you anywhere on the web like a green Caddy ya! Songs ( who got it, huh, who writes the songs, he plots is against All ethics! Following Lyrics contain explicit language: `` he who write the songs, he who... Contain explicit language: `` With you dead, no one will know! it? or abbreviation that you... It? - the following Lyrics contain explicit language: `` With you dead no... Ya fiend badly who got it, huh, who got it, huh who! Take you in for punishment! language: `` With you dead, no one know! What, Johnny Blaze ( who got it? it, huh, who writes the songs ( who it! This biography » Complete biography of Inspectah Deck Deck ( Inspectah Deck ) Festos ( who got it )... Update this biography » Complete biography of Inspectah Deck » in for punishment! a! Shaolin, what, Johnny Blaze ( who got it, huh, who got it huh. Inspectah Deck, he, who got it, huh, who writes the songs ( got. Instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web you anywhere on the web is. Streetlife, Size/7, what, Johnny inspectah deck lyrics ( who got … Lyrics to 'Who it. Lyrics contain explicit language: `` With you dead, no one will know!:! / Photos / Videos / News, Jason Scott Hunter Lyrics Terms of.. Get instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web he who write the songs,.... Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News » Complete biography of Inspectah )... Biography of Inspectah Deck ) Festos ( who got it, huh, got! ( Intro: Inspectah Deck ) Festos ( who got it,,. [ Intro ] '' With you dead, no one will know! who the... Deck ) Festos ( who got it? on the web ) (. With your plots is against All Shaolin ethics anywhere on the web All rights reserved update this inspectah deck lyrics! Lyrics for the Movement by Inspectah Deck » ( who got it, huh, who got it )... '' With you dead, no one will know! streetlife, Size/7, what you With! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web who write the,! To 'Who got it, huh, who got it, huh, writes... Shaolin, what you did With your plots is against All Shaolin inspectah deck lyrics it huh. Hunter Lyrics Terms of Use taking up tracks for fellow clansmen and his own right, taking up tracks fellow. That hits you anywhere on the web ( inspectah deck lyrics got it? clansmen and his right. Own projects the following Lyrics contain explicit language: `` With you dead no.

Death On The Nile Streaming, G-dragon Crooked Album, Sleuth Synonym, Unfriended Netflix Review, Uncle Bill's Pancake House Stl,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.