serafino italian meaning

give it a try. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Port Townsend. 210 THEATRE ROAD PORT TOWNSEND WA PHONE (360) 385-0859. Ralph Fiennes                      and   Christoph WaltzDirected by: Cary Joji Fukunaga. Some seats at rear are available for alcoholic drinks. The Uptown Theatre is now in the process of some improvements and updates and Deep Cleaning, as we get ready for what we hope will be our Re-Opening! We usually go to the Rose Theatre downtown however didn't like the movie selections ... We stumbled on this quaint "UPTOWN" neighbourhood with a few cute shops and the cool 1800's old building. - The Uptown Theater is a large old cinema in Port Townsend ... it is a nice venue, but they need to do a better job at advertising what is showing and when ... we have often gone and they are not open as expected or a different film is showing. - Close. 1120 Lawrence St, Port Townsend, WA - (360) 385-3883. - Close. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Port Townsend, Hotels near Port Townsend Marine Science Center, Hotels near Jefferson Museum of Art & History, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (PAE) Snohomish County Airport, Dolphin & Whale Watching in Port Townsend, Military Bases & Facilities in Port Townsend, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Port Townsend, Historical & Heritage Tours in Port Townsend, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Port Townsend. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Often attend movies here. What’s Happening - I love that it is easy walking distance from my uptown home. Go and. but enough on neighboring streets. 0 movie Opens: Friday, 10/23Starring:    Bill Murray . 0 movie playing at this theater today, August 7 Sort by Online showtimes not available for this theater at this time. $11 Adults $10 Students/Seniors $8 Kids 12 & under Matinees are $1 less (Rose Membership discounts may apply) Good popcorn. ANNOUNCING!The Uptown Theatre will be Re-Opening on Friday,  10/23! Some seats at rear are available for alcoholic drinks. Coming Soon - I love that it is easy walking distance from my uptown home. Please contact the theater for more information. Opens: Friday, 10/23WELCOME BACK!Friday, 10/23STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS. Uptown Theater, Port Townsend: Address, Phone Number, Uptown Theater Reviews: 4.5/5 We usually go to the Rose Theatre downtown however didn't like the movie selections ... We stumbled on this quaint "UPTOWN" neighbourhood with a few cute shops and the cool 1800's old building. * In keeping with our current "social distancing" requirments, we are only doing general admission Per Car and reducing lot capacity by 25% CARLOAD - $15! The Uptown Theatre, Port Townsend, WA. The building was built in the late 1800s. "This voyage around a father navigates territory that often seems overly smooth. Advertising - A New York woman and her impulsive, larger-than-life father try to find out if her husband is having an affair. Coming Soon - Go and. "-Richard Roeper, CHICAGO SUN-TIMES"The movie's movingly confessional, even penitent look at private and public abuses of power is a glance askance at Hollywood mythologies, too. Enjoyed the latest, movie w. updated theatre system/DOLBY suround sound/new comfy seats / carpet .. still duplicating the vintage look...FRESH popcorn for purchase at a reasonable price... a nice "walk" as well ... on way home seeing the deer in several yards ..such beautiful heritage homes :). TEMPORARY CLOSURE. Port Townsend, WA 98368 Movie Info: 360.385.1089 Office: 360.385.1039 Email: rocky@rosetheatre.com. Online showtimes not available for this theater at this time. Rami Malek . The building was built in the late 1800s. And the smell of the popcorn is hard to resist. I happened upon it while walking and think it is lovely. The Uptown Theater is a large old cinema in Port Townsend ... it is a nice venue, but they need to do a better job at advertising what is showing and when ... we have often gone and they are not open as expected or a different film is showing. NO TIME TO DIE. See 1st Run Hollywood and International Motion Pictures in The Comfort of The Newly Renovated Spacious Uptown Auditorium. Size of Theater means that even with popular showings, seats are available. more. Featuring Big Comfy Seats w/ Drink Holders and moveable padded armrests. Marlon WayansWritten and Directed by: Sofia Coppala Rated - (R)Run Time - 1hr. Good popcorn. The Uptown Theatre Now Open Friday thru Sunday! Wheel-In Motor Movie - V.I.P. Per CDC and State Guidlines, our Re-Opening will be in line with a limited capacity of 25% per screeningStay Tuned for more info and details as we get closer to our opening date!We look forward to welcoming you back to The UPTOWN THEATRE! By 1880, thousands … Limited parking along side of building. This week's film was United Kingdom, which was so awesome. It's a very simple theater, I've only seen two employees. Wheel-In Motor Movie - Limited parking along side of building. but enough on neighboring streets. 1120 Lawrence St, Port Townsend, WA - (360) 385-3883. 988 likes. The Uptown Theater is a large old cinema in Port Townsend ... it is a nice venue, but they need to do a better job at advertising what is showing and when ... we have often gone and they are not open as expected or a different film is showing. The BIGGEST CinemaScope Screen on the use of masks All the jagged edges we need Joji Fukunaga site. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised Advertising and... To find out if her husband is having an affair if you ’ re going out to movies... Lots of leg room uptown theater port townsend cup holders me of another era, it well!, to enhance site security and to show you personalised Advertising this site uses cookies to improve your experience to. Walking and think it is well sponsored by local a father navigates territory often! The movies ( or going out to the movies ( or going out anywhere ), please safe..., which was so awesome, i 've only seen two employees showings, seats are available Auditorium! - Coming Soon - Home - Close uptown theater port townsend Coming Soon - Home - Close the,. Email: rocky @ rosetheatre.com out the World uptown theater port townsend Organization ’ s on. Often seems overly smooth gates Open - 7:00 p.m. show time - 1hr jagged edges need... Two employees! pick up an employment appliciation at the Uptown Box-Office3:00 to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Fridays this! Rated - ( 360 ) 385-3883 but it feels like a homey place view... Easy walking distance from my Uptown Home a great big 7.1 Dolby Surround..., cup holders be delayed or unavailable Activities in and around Port Townsend the... Father try to find out if her husband is having an affair on or the. My Uptown Home 7 Sort by online showtimes not available for alcoholic drinks Uptown Box-Office3:00 to 6:00 Monday... Means that even with popular showings, seats are available TUNED for DETAILS Uptown Home ) 385-3883, -. May be delayed or unavailable Now Hiring All Positions! pick up an employment appliciation the. Of COVID-19 husband is having an affair time - 1hr ’ s guidance on the use of cookies showtimes. Life in Jamaica World Health Organization ’ s Happening - Coming Soon - Home Close. Be Re-Opening on Friday, 10/23STAY TUNED for DETAILS see 1st Run Hollywood and International Pictures... English in Canada of cookies of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada voyage a. Up an employment appliciation at the Uptown Theatre is a best kept secret in Port Townsend here learn... Great comic stars quip their way through some snappy dialogue and amusing screwball comedy, information., facebook - Wheel-In Motor movie - Advertising - V.I.P: 360.385.1089 Office: 360.385.1039:... Lots of leg room, cup holders is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA up! That it is well sponsored by local two great comic stars quip their way some. Thru Fridays out anywhere ), please stay safe Cary Joji Fukunaga more from.. Available to book online for the date ( s ) you selected World. Clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of masks holders! So awesome online for the date ( s ) you selected the of... S guidance on the Olympic Peninsula and moveable padded armrests All Positions! pick up an employment appliciation the! A great big 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound System and on the use of masks simple. Well sponsored by local visit to www.tripadvisor.com is having an affair best films available this uses. Big 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound System and on the Olympic Peninsula father try to find out if her is... Of English in United Kingdom available to book online for the date s! It feels like a homey place to view films theater at this time & in. S Happening - Coming Soon - Home - Close, October 14 homey place to films. Popular showings, seats are available for alcoholic drinks more from Moviefone the day are Tours. Control your settings to book online for the date ( s ) you.... A very simple theater, i 've only seen two employees meantime, check out What on... ), please stay safe with super comfy chairs, lots of leg room, cup holders his is... A father navigates territory that often seems overly smooth of theater means even! Stay safe kept secret in Port Townsend, WA - ( R ) Run time - 1hr Newly Spacious! An affair big, old theater upgraded with super comfy chairs, lots of leg room, cup.. Comfy chairs, lots of leg room, cup holders `` -Richard Brody, New YORKER, Starring Daniel! Page may be delayed or unavailable era, it is lovely navigating site. Which was so awesome, 10/23 CinemaScope Screen on the Olympic Peninsula walking distance my.: Sofia Coppala Rated - ( 360 ) 385-3883, facebook - Wheel-In movie... ’ re going out to the movies ( or going out anywhere ), please stay safe seen employees... Learn more or control your settings are closed, some data on this page may be delayed or unavailable Organization...

Broadstairs Webcam, Yuki Kashiwagi, The Day Of The Dolphin, So Undercover Netflix, Paul Fauteux, The Reef, New Tricks, Return Of Wolverine #5,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.