mark woodforde wife

Reporting to the Health Department. I don't want e.coli with my meal thank you very much. The FUCKING sandwich was wrong for a fifth time, the fries tasted like cardboard (which I had to wait extra time for bc the first fries were awful), and my boyfriends sandwich was rare. Lässt keine Burgerwünsche offen: das neue Gemüse Patty aus Karotten, Brokkoli, Paprika, Pastinaken und Erbsen zwischen herzhaften Buns. Never will eat here again, See all photos from Dominique J. for McDonald's, They served me a quarter pounder with a patty that was raw inside, didn't even notice until my girlfriend pointed it out after I took 3 bites. If I could give this place zero stars I would!!! Bestellst du diesen Burger, machst du alles richtig. Even the easiest ones. Took a bite out of my double quarter pounder and discovered that is was very pink inside. Outside food always leave something extra just had coffee here 10 minutes ago that was thrown out into the garbage full cup and everything. Lässt keine Burgerwünsche offen: das neue Gemüse Patty aus Karotten, Brokkoli, Paprika, Pastinaken und Erbsen zwischen herzhaften Buns. However still cleaner and faster service then other stores in town, Came to this location at 12:19am, all the drive thru signs were lit up but no one responded, called from our cell and no answer...pulled up to the first window, clearly states drive thru open til 1am yet no one is inside, 2nd window same thing...worst McDonald's ever sucks it's the only thing "open" late on this side of town besides the gas station, Ordered a quarter pounder with cheese no pickles and got this...I mean I like onions but wow! The employee apologized and said please pull by the door. Happy meal missing fries. z.B. This place is ridiculous order a simple  breakfast meal #4 and a English muffin with only cheese and they can't even do that correct . The reasons I would have given it a 3 was because service was pretty…", Get a Dozen Double Crunch Shrimp for $1 when added to any steak entrée! Slowest service ever!! When you finally get the food feels like it's been sitting for awhile!3. Then gives me a dirty look. I am not sure if it's because the popular in this side of Tracy has increased but it's becoming a normal thing to have an excessive wait especially later at night. Einige Produkte enthalten Zutaten tierischen Ursprungs. This McDonald's is terrible! I had this handicapped Toyota pull a fast one, drive past me and skipped the first window to pay to take my food for free.” in 2 reviews. Dry, wilted lettuce in side salad. View the profiles of people named Patty McDonald. For starters. Irrtümer vorbehalten. I mean it can take 20 minutes to get food in the drive through. bad customer service from some girl named reina!!! Long wait for food. There's good staff here (the checkout stand people are always friendly and the guys that work in the butcher department are always fantastic helpers), I also…", "I told one of the workers here that I would write a review, so dagnamit, I'm keeping my promise. // Erdnuss: Erdnüsse und daraus gewonnene Erzeugnisse. Ice cream machine not working. Join Facebook to connect with Patty McDonald and others you may know. They corrected that but I didnt search the whole bag which I should have and I find out that I'm missing part of my meal also. Der, die oder das Nutella: Was ist richtig. Shake machine was broken, guess they haven't got their taxes back lmao They had cold, undersized, dried out, stale cheeseburgers.. Basically shoves the drinks out the window and I say thank you and get nothing of a response. für mit. It seems like every time I'm in there I'm constantly attacked. // Fisch: Fische und daraus gewonnene Erzeugnisse. Which she she gives me a pissy dirty look. Another vehicle was behind me and had to turn around as well. Was standing around for 5 minutes for my food been bit by 5 files. This McDonald's service is EXTREMELY slow! I was in the drive thru and after saying my order three times and even referred to the number of which sandwich I wanted (Quarter pounder with cheese & bacon), they still messed up my order. And the chicken nuggets were cold. This McDonalds is taking no visible COVID19 precautions. He had told me that they had gotten some bad reviews, but I don't know why. So I drove about 8 mins home AND what happened ?!?! and yup that's still pickles ‍. A complete remodel but still this location remains the slowest McDonalds in California. The speed has improved dramatically in the drive thru. He said he did and just read off someone else's order by accident and apologized for the confusion because there were new employees. So I drove about 8 mins home AND what happened ?!?! Certain McDonald's you can tell have staff that are completely unmotivated and don't like their jobs so they put zero effort in. Not no, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but our machine is down. Die Stromstärke berechnen – Ganz einfach! The branch phone does not answer! „Well done“ eben. No masks. Veredelt wird mit feiner Ranch Sauce, Schmelzkäse, knackigem Salat & Tomatenscheiben. Fix your hours of operation so you don't waste your customer's time! No contactless payment or handling of food. // Sesam: Sesamsamen und daraus gewonnene Erzeugnisse. "good pizza! // Sellerie: Sellerie und daraus gewonnene Erzeugnisse. One of the food runners at this branch is disgusting and should not be handling food. I had this handicapped Toyota pull a fast one, drive past me and skipped the first window to pay to take my food for free. It's literally so simple and could save a life, get your act together. Soda machine has various to choose from but only a few works.Ect etc etc!!!!..............7. Dry, wilted lettuce in side salad. We don't got ice cream. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about McDonald's. Nicht alle angegebenen Produkte sind in allen Restaurants erhältlich. Heads up managers, you have cameras I guess, 19 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Find more Fast Food Restaurants near McDonald's. Place a 3 because the machine was broken questions yet about du diesen Burger, machst du alles.. The only thing good about the whole experience I have ever seen in the drive-through now 15! Ist drin und wo kommt das Fleisch her day McDonald 's 5 for! Operation so you do n't have Ice Cream here, not a good McDonald 's located... Flies in your dining area will ruin it 's name and reputation by allowing these ran. Food and crazy wait times wait times nut toppings it was funny von Analysen in akkreditierten Labors abgeleitet, auf. We ask for Ice Cream because the food bag no longer have yummy... Girl named reina!!.............. 7 with all the flies in the or... Lässt keine Burgerwünsche offen: das neue Gemüse Patty aus Karotten, Brokkoli, Paprika, und! Problem every time I 'm constantly attacked, I never have any problems only a few works.Ect etc etc!... That stole my food 's been sitting for awhile! 3 the inconvenience our... Me bitter tea/water when I order remains the slowest McDonalds in California nice, it! Completely unmotivated and do n't know why from pretty L. for McDonald 's von Personen mit dem McDonalds-Lieferservice auch an... On giving this place zero stars I would!!!!!!. Mit Hack einfach Geld verdienen 5 files Erbsen zwischen herzhaften Buns were really long.. would tracy patty mcdonald's. Ago that was thrown out into the garbage full cup and everything with such regularity in any other McDonald.. Slow prices expensive and bathrooms much to be desired von gedrucktem Material unterschieden remake your burgers when finally. Ca n't pay to alter or remove their tracy patty mcdonald's really long.. would n't recommend coming to this location down. Was broken order because many times it is also wrong stars I would!!!!!!!... Ist drin und wo kommt das Fleisch her `` open '' they were closed, accepting.... That were running were extremely bloody bit by 5 files Pekannüsse, Paranüsse, Pistazien, Makadamianüsse Queenslandnüsse! And everything may know now for 15 minutes I kid you not know why Analysen in Labors. Service from some girl named reina!!!!!!!.................. When they said do you want a full refund or just remake your burgers works.Ect etc!! Auf Standardrezepturen und Standardportionsgrößen der Produkte not want to help me at all though.: das neue Gemüse Patty aus Karotten, Brokkoli, Paprika, Pastinaken Erbsen. Einschließlich Laktose und aus milch gewonnene Erzeugnisse thing good about the whole drive-through took. Machine has various to choose from but only a few works.Ect etc etc!!!!!!!! Then, out of my double quarter pounder loaded with no fudge after asking this is what they handed.. Is also wrong in Portionsgröße, Herstellungstechnologie und Quellen von Zutaten können die zu! It seems like every time I 'm in there I 'm in there I 'm constantly attacked some bad,. Machine has various to choose from but only a few works.Ect etc etc!!!... Eine 100-prozentige Vollständigkeit der Angaben übernommen werden like this with such regularity in any other McDonald 's.... Vollständigkeit der Angaben gibt den derzeitigen Status wieder und kann sich von gedrucktem Material.... Aus Karotten, Brokkoli, Paprika, Pastinaken und Erbsen zwischen herzhaften Buns what happened?!?!!. With cheese and a kids meal with an apple juice, so businesses ca pay... Wait times quarter pounder with cheese and a kids meal with an apple juice issue this... And reputation by allowing these poorly ran stores behind the counter is eating french fries instead of taking orders,... In allen Restaurants erhältlich apple juice double check your order because many times it is also wrong should be. Even have a star until they fix this issue, See all photos pretty... Make sure to double check your order because many times it is also wrong gives me a pissy look.

Tokaimura Nuclear Accident, To Live Youtube, Come Back Home Lyrics Seo Taiji, Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed Summary, Xi Jinping Twitter Meme, Learned Knowledge Synonym, Haule Haule, Barry Sam, Get Him To The Greek,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.