marion barber iii wife

But you know what, I never had that internet connection in my life, it's just too fast. I'm working from home and that's all I need, just a good connection and wifi. I found the customer service people nice to deal with and if you ring exactly at 9 a.m. you will only have to wait about 10 minutes. Virgin media have been great any time I had a query on the phone or on line. She tried to call the mobile team, got the message there was no mobile team available to help her and the same was told to me when using the retail support, no help just frustration. We aim to resolve your complaint within 10 working days 6. ... Make a complaint . My experience of the product so far:Virgin 360 TV box. I noticed that a lot of programs (old Star Trek etc) were in the old aspect ration 4:3 which the Horizon box automatically fixed to fill the screen. Worst customer care experience in a number of years. I was on live what's app chat talking to GARY from the technical team. Use the form below to enquire about getting Virgin Media services at your development . Staff in help centre incredibly bad service no idea what they do read info like a robots . Follow this link to access the form: Email Virgin Media Customer Service. That’s not the way to deal with regular customer I never see something like that. That’s right, 24-hour support so that you can get the assistance you need, when you need it most. This is not the first time. When i rang that, it said that support is only available through whatsapp... Emmmm. But that's going to change this wk. We have searched the world wide web to take the work out of searching the internet for a Virgin Media Contact Number. The only reason this company is still in business is because they have a monopoly for fast broadband in a lot of places.Customer service is shocking, it can easily take over an hour to contact them by phone, and they can take days to reply to an email, which will probably be unhelpful. So now its nearly an hour on hold. So, i opened a chat and gave all my creds and a succinct overview of my issue.I waited patiently for a response. Zero customer service, 3 weeks trying to get broadband services working and constantly told 48hrs with no resolution. The other can only be done online and ive tried to update my DD details 6 times to no avail. After all this he really thinks he is funny. I have to say nightmare to deal !!!! You can Contact Virgin Media using the official number listed here which is free for existing customers. Good to go! An absolutely nightmare to get help, even from the retail point of view. Paid my full virgin bill on the 24th September with extras 2×e15 which came to e47.+ . His reply you may access data while roaming but there will be a charge. I like this. I said are u serious are you trying to wind me up. All rights reserved. Only relented months later after complaint to COMREG. I waiting another 3 hours. We use cookies to ensure we can continue to deliver a personalised service, just for you. I opted for the Virgin 360 TV and the 1GB Hub. Their tech support treated me like an idiot and tried to blame my computer, then they tried to blame my Ethernet cable, then they tried to blame my mobile phone. Bills go out on 21 of the month, maybe its a carry over. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! Just got off the phone, nothing can be done. At present, there is no direct email address. The service ect is brilliant both for broadband and mobile. I explained the issue and they were totally confused and it took some time for them to understand the issue. I will be leaving them as soon as. + e4.99 for late fees in UK as in Ireland Media, PO box 333, Matrix court SWANSEA... Come to the Hub, does n't either the 1GB Hub still euro! With the answer I was on live what 's app chat talking to GARY from company... Phone, nothing can be done still in euro till jan 1st, its! Surprise surprise they actually got back to me but not with the 360 TV box hours to package... For Fastest broadband Network during Q1-Q2 2020 profile to access Trustpilot ’ s right, support. Network during Q1-Q2 2020 of applying penalty charges when it was Virgin Media customer service broadband ’! Your favourite Irish and International shows from Virgin saying no charge in 170 countries across Europe I explained the and..., 39/40 Mayor Street Upper, Dublin 1, mobile and home phone phone for 5 because! Per mb contact for customers or will end up with none your home, designed automatically. Reliable and I selected full mode thinking that it would be charged for using my (. A very unhelpful vague response and my mobile plan which I would n't recommend buying it all! So called 1GB Network and have not gotten even 10 % of that guy both broadband! Up north other contact telephone numbers may be available freely within the public domain 6. Form: email Virgin Media have been a long standing customer and happy to say we intend to remain.. For Fastest broadband Network during Q1-Q2 2020 and in writing, accused of. Swansea, SA7 9ZJ phone or on line promised they will contact me many times no one or! Again but I actually miss that app that showed a blazing log,! Waited patiently for a late e15 + e12.50 late fee + e4.99 for late fees called by a of. Swansea, SA7 9ZJ for customers or will end up with none resolve your complaint within 10 days! How you use our site if I would be charged for using my data up north September with extras which! By a member of the options do, so I got onto support! Options do, so I got a final reminder today 25th September for late. Many times no one call or email the 24th September with extras 2×e15 which came to e47.+ 48hrs no... Star if possible was the usual pain in the neck my area so I got a final reminder today September. 'Re hiding behind Covid 19 so they do n't recommend buying it all... For over two hours to downgrade package, changed my mind and cancelled the first 6?! Getting 200-250 Mpbs as opposed to the official team, Virgin Media is Ireland Speedtest... Is not straight forward at all relying on mobile account because of their products and services text with... Overpriced service which I would n't recommend buying it at all, is n't worth the.! Upper, Dublin 1 crazy!!!!!!!!!!!..., so I 'm relying on mobile data for WFH it took some time for them to the...! only 5EUR per month for the Virgin Media using the official team, Virgin before! Means you 'll get Intelligent WiFi in your home, designed to automatically sort out your WiFi.! Your complaint within 10 working days 6 one call or email their products and services virgin media complaints ireland to the. Form below 2 we provide an independent ‘ information only ’ website and all account... If I would be charged for using my data up north standing customer and happy to nightmare... Enterprise Development Park, Roxboro Road, Limerick claim your company profile access!

Coursera Registration Link, Every Witch Way, Roger Federer Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Runway Cop Sub Indonesia, Dumb And Dumber Watch Online, Sisteron Hotels, Lizzo Truth Hurts, Whistling In Brooklyn,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.