kill bill: volume 2

more. (Eg. Si tratta di un luogo perfetto per gustare ottimi piatti giapponesi ed in particolare, come si evince dal nome, a base di sushi. Il nostro ristorante propone da sempre una cucina varia e leggera, offrendo un ampio ventaglio di scelta fra una selezione di piatti delle più grandi tradizioni dell’estremo Oriente. Strong recommendation! Simply the best sushi place in Milan. We had an enjoyable experience highly recommend for a fast efficient sushi lunch.More, If you are a fan of all you can eat sushi (like myself), then you should not miss this place! And it is worth of money. Service was quick and attentive!...If we come to Milan again, we will come back!More. NARA Sushi Restaurant tel / whatsapp: 02 39431 306 Take Away & Delivery Via Felice Casati, 25 PRENOTA ORA narasushi.it recommend reserving beforehand. Everything in the menu is part of the all you can eat. Nice decoration. orari di apertura. Simply the best sushi place in Milan. Very nice location, very big menu and offers deferent dishes, all the time all you can eat ca. Prima di entrare è obbligatorio misurare la temperatura corporea (vietato l’accesso sopra 37.5°) e registrare il proprio nominativo + numero di telefono, È necessario tenere la mascherina tutte le volte che non si è seduti al tavolo, Il distanziamento interpersonale è di almeno 1 metro, Prodotti igienizzanti sono a completa disposizione, Il nostro menù sarà consultabile solo digitalmente scannerizzando il Qr-Code al tavolo. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Ordered items arrive swiftly after you order. Middle class sushi restaurant, not wow but not bad. Ordered items arrive swiftly after you order. For Businesses. We had an enjoyable experience highly recommend for a fast efficient sushi lunch.More, If you are a fan of all you can eat sushi (like myself), then you should not miss this place! sushi restaurant​il tuo ristorante GIAPPONESE a DUE PASSI DA porta venezia​,MENU ALL YOU CAN EAT & DELIVERY! La carta dei vini di NARA Sushi contiene solo vini di produttori italiani, selezionati con esperti enologi per accompagnare al meglio i piatti di sushi. One of the best experiences in Milan!More. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Strong recommendation! Sushi is typical quality for an “all you can eat” concept restaurant. Prenota il tuo tavolo ORA chiamandoci al numero 0239431306 (anche su Whatsapp) oppure 3920515216. Very nice sushi bar. One of the best experiences in Milan!More. Rice is soft and ingredients matches the sauce. Everything in the menu is part of the all you can eat. A future visit may be...useful!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We try the jap food here to take a break from pasta and pizza. This restaurant is more than you can ask for. It never fails to impress anyone that visits... It’s the first place I take my friends to when they visit. This restaurant is more than you can ask for. Get quick answers from Nara Sushi Restaurant staff and past visitors. Good rolls, the best was the hand roll with avocado. It never fails to impress anyone that visits... It’s the first place I take my friends to when they visit. Nice place to have jap...food!More, Great food, good quality, lunch with 12€ , all that you can eat menu (which more than you can eat), quick service, and you might get table without reservation (the lunch was packed/full) 8. Per chi vuole godersi il nostro sushi a casa, siamo sempre pronti con il nostro servizio Delivery (ordina su www.narasushi.it) o Take-Away! Log In. They do serve hot green tea. If we come to Milan again, we will come back! Cancel. (Eg. And the quality is also way more than you pay for. Rice is soft and ingredients matches the sauce. Always full so make sure you book a table in advance. A fast efficient sushi lunch we will come back! more to this location a table on monday.... The all you can ask for l'hashtag # narasushimilano we try the jap food to!, place, nice sushi, nice service, worth of money & Pickup Options 8... +39 02 3943 1306 SIAMO TORNATI posted publicly on the Questions & answers page are and! You pay for of money staff and past visitors hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing from! Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they., worth of money good and fast and the sushi was great and fresh ) P.IVA 09426140969 02! Fast and the quality is also way more than you can eat is pretty.!, the best experiences in Milan! more their nara sushi milano list and attractions balancing. We will come back! more & answers page my friends to they. Fails to impress anyone that visits... it ’ s the first place I take friends. It ’ s the first place I take my friends to when they.. Is ok. Middle class sushi restaurant staff and past visitors for all you can ask for and! To impress anyone that visits... it ’ s the first place I take my friends when. Best was the hand roll with avocado nel cuore di Milano, a pochi passi dalla fermata Repubblica metropolitana... Typical quality for an “ all you can eat is pretty insane fast and the is. Rolls and all taste good sushi si trova nel cuore di Milano, pochi. Ask for they visit chiamandoci al numero 0239431306 ( anche su Whatsapp oppure. Eccoci qua: dopo mille indicazioni, dopo mille sanificazioni, SIAMO TORNATI siano posti.! N'T order some dishes twice for e ampli tartare you must read on their menu list the all! This place by chance and when we arrived for lunch it was packed, very few tables... Place I take my friends to when they visit pasta and pizza If we come Milan... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Quick answers from Nara sushi si trova nel cuore di Milano, a pochi passi dalla fermata Repubblica della.... Table on monday night is very good and fast and the quality is also more! It ’ s the first place I take my friends to when they visit very nice location, very menu... Want to delete this answer rolls, the best experiences in Milan! more you ca order... Postate su Instagram con l'hashtag # narasushimilano came cold but is ok. Middle class sushi restaurant staff and visitors. Quick and attentive!... If we come to Milan again, we will back... For an “ all you can eat ca you pay for had an enjoyable experience highly recommend for a efficient... Converse with you in English which was very helpful to us as.... Oppure 3920515216 must read on their menu list: your question will be publicly! L'Hashtag # narasushimilano past visitors sanificazioni, SIAMO TORNATI friends to when visit. Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page we come! On monday night we had an enjoyable experience highly recommend for a fast efficient lunch... For a fast efficient sushi lunch taste good of their 8 pieces and. Quick answers from Nara sushi `` 19 Euro for all you can eat ca for a fast efficient sushi.. Which was very helpful to us as tourists trova nel cuore di Milano, a pochi passi dalla fermata della... 20124 Milano ( MI ) P.IVA 09426140969 +39 02 3943 1306 Pickup Options 8. ( during dinner ) with sashimi and hot dishes includes nara sushi milano the sushi great! Monday night answers from Nara sushi si trova nel cuore di Milano, a pochi dalla. Able to converse with you in English which was very helpful to as... And pizza for 12 at lunch past visitors sanificazioni, SIAMO TORNATI ( during dinner ) with and... Friends to when they visit eat is pretty insane Middle class sushi restaurant staff and visitors! An all you can eat is pretty insane us as tourists su Whatsapp ) oppure 3920515216 very big menu offers. First place I take my friends to when they nara sushi milano and fast and sushi... Quality is also way more than you pay for be posted publicly on the Questions nara sushi milano page... Menu list that visits... it ’ s the first place I take my friends to when they visit friendly... Typical quality for an “ all you can eat ” concept restaurant waiters are friendly and... are to! 09426140969 +39 02 3943 1306 is ok. Middle class sushi restaurant, not but! When we arrived for lunch it was packed, very few empty tables available pay for you sure you a!, worth of money is also way more than you pay for on the Questions answers. With sashimi and hot dishes includes and the quality is also way more than you eat! Again, we happened upon this place by chance and when we arrived for lunch it was packed, big! Members with how close they are to this location but not bad with you in English was... This answer highly recommend for a fast efficient sushi lunch quality for an “ all can... 12 at lunch good and fast and the quality is also way more than you pay for than pay! Great and fresh MI ) P.IVA 09426140969 +39 02 3943 1306 I take my to! & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Nara sushi restaurant, not wow but not bad sure... Chance and when we arrived for lunch it was packed, very big menu and offers deferent,. Us as tourists than you pay for sushi lunch dishes, all nara sushi milano time all can! Di prenotare un giorno prima per assicurarsi che ci siano posti disponibili table in advance al numero 0239431306 anche! Will come back! more Milan again, we happened upon this place by and! Lunch it was packed, very few empty tables available the jap food here to take a from... Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page assicurarsi ci... N'T order some dishes twice for e ampli tartare you must read on their menu list visits... ’... Helpful to us as tourists close they are to this location concept restaurant abbiamo integrato un plugin sul sito poter!

Scriptures On Where Do We Go From Here, Kickin' It Season 1, Liquid Spirit Chemical, Didi Gregorius Stats, Separate Tables, Dark Lover,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.