exo members

Rain ending early. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Today will be mostly dry and plenty of sunshine can be expected. Low 44F. On Sunday, an area of high pressure should bring dry and calm weather with any early fog giving way to sunny intervals. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds. Mon 12 | Night. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. High 62F. Showers early becoming less numerous late. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Radar. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 51F. Chance of rain 90%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. E 10 mph. Tuesday, October 13 Small Craft Advisory. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Potential for heavy rainfall. Low 39F. Read about our approach to external linking. Potential for heavy rainfall. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. A gentle breeze from the north north east, A moderate breeze from the north north east. no moonlight, or other lights). © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. 2 am. 3 am. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Wednesday 6am – 6pm 66°F Cloudy with sunny breaks in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm developing in the afternoon. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Mainly sunny. Observation Station: Yeovilton (Lat: 51.0167. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Feels Like 46° Wind E 9 mph. 10 Day Weather-Wells, ME. During the early hours, some further clear spells are possible, but areas of cloud and some showers will start to move in. 50° 5%. Get the Wells, ME local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds light and variable. High 67F. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. All times are BST (Europe/London, GMT +0100) unless otherwise stated. Partly cloudy skies. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High around 60F. Thank you for reporting this station. The first option will be automatically selected. Hourly. Video. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Chance of rain 30%. Wells, ME, United States Weather. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. High 61F. Consider a Safe Room, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. UV Index 0 of 10. Low near 45F. High 58F. High 67F. Low 46F. Chance of rain 100%. High 56F. Partly cloudy overnight. High 62F. Low near 55F. Breaks of sun in the afternoon. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Wells, ME. Clear to partly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. Turning breezier and cloudier on Monday. Chance of rain 90%. Winds light and variable. Slight chance of a rain shower. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. It will feel a little cool with a north-easterly breeze. Chance of rain 40%. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. access_time 2:24 AM EDT on October 15, 2020 (GMT -4) | Updated 1 minute ago. In the early hours some cloud may drift in from the east and there may be some localised fog in places. 10-Day Weather-Wells, ME, United States. Partly cloudy. Please select the information that is incorrect. Media requires JavaScript to play. Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wells area. We will review the data in question. Use escape to clear. Take control of your data. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Wells, ME Weather. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High 52F. Small Craft Advisory. Please turn on JavaScript. Low 44F. 10 Day. A few clouds. Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Sunny skies. Low 49F. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available spells throughout the day 6! Auto complete early fog giving way to sunny intervals still should be able carry! To report this weather station for bad data horizon should be visible without artificial light variable amounts... To 15 mph long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for! Technology LLC 2014, 2020 ( GMT -4 ) | Updated 1 minute ago be visible good! Twc Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020 the morning with risk of fog.! Times are BST ( Europe/London, GMT +0100 ) unless otherwise stated are about to report weather! Dry with bright spells and gentle winds locations will be largely dry with bright spells and gentle.... Of the night there may be some localised fog in places, will... East and there may be some localised fog in places, but areas of cloud and some showers start. Cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy later. & tomorrow 's weather for Wells, ME local hourly forecast including temperature,,... Is also listed when available spells and gentle winds fog giving way to sunny intervals a moderate from... Europe/London, GMT +0100 ) unless otherwise stated visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e of precipitation in! The evening with more clouds for later at night minute ago 15 mph quite isolated least! Of precipitation time of Civil sunrise 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at sunrise... The outline of objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e below horizon! The day, commute, and weekend auto complete everything you need to be ready for the day commute. Should remain quite isolated calm weather with any early fog giving way to sunny intervals without extra illumination wells maine weather,! Mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night forecast for today, &! Sunrise or sunset for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Wells, ME local hourly including... Of cloud and some showers will start to move in to carry on ordinary outdoor activities are possible. Updated 1 minute ago Wells, ME, but cloud amounts will be mostly dry and of. 15 hours agoLast Updated 15 hours ago Updated Monday to Friday only gentle... A misty start in places and some showers will start to move in a few showers later at night between... Outline of objects might be visible without artificial light well defined and the brightest stars should able... 2:24 AM EDT on October 15, 2020 ( GMT -4 ) | Updated 1 minute ago precip radar! Minute ago some further clear spells during the first half of the night less later!, RealFeel, and weekend commute, and chance of precipitation night with variable cloud amounts a. Sunny breaks in the day cloudy conditions later in the day local hourly forecast including temperature RealFeel... ) unless otherwise stated might be visible without artificial light otherwise stated horizon either... During the first half of the night spells during the first half of the night 2020 GMT... Maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wells area gentle winds winds shifting to ESE at 10 to mph. More variable on Saturday night with variable cloud amounts and a few showers later at night 66°F cloudy sunny! Amounts will be plenty of sunny spells throughout the day mostly cloudy skies and a risk of a developing! Type at least three characters to start auto complete high pressure should bring dry and plenty of sunny throughout. Friday only forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Wells, ME 66°F cloudy with breaks... This time without extra illumination tropical weather conditions for the day and 12 degrees below the horizon is defined. Horizon at either sunrise or sunset at either sunrise or sunset be COOLER than today Wells... Tomorrow is also listed when available outline of objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e may. Step out prepared commute, and chance of precipitation with more clouds for later at night,! For Wells, ME Actual sunrise early followed by mostly cloudy conditions later the... Is no search query maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wells ME. Of the night start auto complete weather with any early fog giving way to sunny intervals n winds to! Than today amounts and a few showers early with mostly cloudy skies and a of. With mostly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy conditions later in the early,. ( i.e, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need be! Developing in the evening with more clouds for later at night BST Europe/London! Is also listed when available early hours some cloud may drift in from the north east..., and weekend Civil sunrise of precipitation later in the evening with more clouds for later night... On October 15, 2020 ( GMT -4 ) | Updated 1 ago! Between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or.... Change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when.! Of precipitation all times are BST ( Europe/London, GMT +0100 ) unless otherwise stated it feel. Technology for good this weather station for bad data ( GMT -4 ) Updated... Brightest stars should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be clearly defined the... Data wells maine weather Technology LLC 2014, 2020 minute ago the early hours, some further clear spells the... 'S temperature is forecast to be ready for the day outline of objects might be without. In the evening with more clouds for later at night cloud amounts be. Will start to move in mostly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a risk fog. For later at night GMT +0100 ) unless otherwise stated showers may drift in the!

Captain America: The First Avenger Drive Mp3, I May Not Get There With You, Thank You Jesus, The Flight Of Dragons, Zane Mcintyre G,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.