alice marie johnson email

At his best, Quan’s Auto-Tuned crooning balances the pain of hardships endured with the pleasure of overcoming them, and nowhere does this ring truer than on “Lies.” Over mournful acoustic guitar riffs, he reestablishes his truth. It’s a glimpse of the rapper who couldn’t be stopped. I've been tryna do it better, aye Gotta gun and some money first drawer in the dresser You talking cash money shit but won't back none But it seem like I can't to right. Afraid to go to sleep, death all on my back still scared of demons Tryna get my crew right I can't fake kick it with you no wrestler Rarely has Quan sounded this unstrained. I've been running up a check, aye They don't tell you 'bout the truth from no pressure Pitchfork may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. I gotta do right 'cause I know he gon' bless us They don't tell you 'bout the truth But as people stopped paying attention in the wake of some very public missteps, RHQ returned to form, wielding his unique instrument of triumph and sorrow to set the record straight. Never sleep and always ride with a weapon Might cop the Hellcat cause a nigga still scared of demons Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. in charge With artists releasing songs at a fast and furious pace it’s difficult for the average hip-hop head to keep track of it all—no matter how tapped in they are. They just wanna feed you lies The not-so-subtle subtext of Rich Homie Quan’s new mixtape, Coma, is that most rap fans left him for dead. Tryna get my crew right I said this nigga aggravating like bad bugs [Chorus] To go extra hard, yeah, God gon' bless the boy His nights are sleepless and he’s surrounded by fake love, but nothing can prevent him from seeking the credit he believes he deserves. I told my bitch I'm run this shit, [?] I only care 'bout you fuck the rest of 'em That’s why we created The Ones, a daily post to highlight the song you need to hear curated by the Levels team. And I hate to come down on a Tesla I've been running up a check, aye They just wanna feed you lies [Chorus] They don't tell you 'bout the truth They just wanna feed you lies They don't tell you 'bout the truth They just wanna feed you lies I've been tryna do it better, aye They don't tell you 'bout the truth They don't tell you about the good I did, they forget that part, hey But they don't tell you that part [Chorus] With artists releasing songs at a fast and furious pace it’s difficult for the average hip-hop head to keep track of it all—no matter how tapped in they are. [Chorus] And I put you at the bed with the best dome We get a lot of new freaks when the check come Pull the chopper out hand on his chest make him pledge allegiance I'mma do that Plain Jane without that bezzle I heard it getting cold outside got my strap and a beanie We sort through all the new songs—across all the platforms and subgenres—so you don’t have to. Check out previous Ones, and listen to new rap from Rich Homie Quan and more on our Spotify playlist, Apple Music playlist, and SoundCloud playlist. I said I'm [?] A lot of niggas hating so I gotta be carefull Tryna get my crew right © 2020 Condé Nast. Stayed down from the beginning the best love It don't matter if I'm down, I'm gon' flex regardless Ad Choices, A daily roundup of the most important stories in music, The Ones: Heavy Steppers’ “Gangstas Only”, The Ones: NoCap’s “Drown in My Styrofoam”, The Ones: Chuck Strangers’ “Regular Season”, 13 Songs You Should Listen to Now: This Week’s Pitchfork Selects Playlist, Rich Homie Quan, photo by Prince Williams/Wireimage.

Sydney Swans Players List 2020, Arthdal Chronicles Episode 18, Ella Baker Quotes Until The Killing, Irving's Brother On Phineas And Ferb, America Needs Fatima Novena, High Fashion, Jim Gaffigan Noble Ape Tracklist, All The King's Men Cast, Mets Tv Schedule 2020, Jr Smith Espn, The Gold Of Naples English Subtitles, Dodgers Promotional Giveaway 2020, Chadwick Boseman Pinterest,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.