Top Cat

Ode To The Mets lyrics. Up on his horse, up on his horseNot gonna wake up here anymoreListen one time, it's not the truthIt's just the story I tell to youEasy to say, easy to do, But it's not easy, well maybe for youHope that you find it, hope that it's goodHope that you read it, think that you shouldCuts you some slack as he sits backSizes you up, plans his attack. Ode To The Mets is a song interpreted by The Strokes, released on the album The New Abnormal in 2020. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And I got it all, I got it allWaitin' for me down on the streetBut now you gotta do somethin' special for meI'm gonna say what's on my mindThen I'll walk out, then I'll feel fine, Yeah, I'm under his thumb, I'm on his backI will not show my teeth too quickI needed you there, I needed you thereBut I didn't know, I didn't know, La, la, la, la-laLa-la, la-laLa, la, la, la-laLa-la, la-la, Back from his trip, he's at the doorWhen he gets back, he's on his phoneInnocent eye, innocent heartNo, it's not wrong, but it's not right, Innocent time, out on his ownNot gonna do that, f*ck, I'm out of controlI was just bored, playin' the guitarLearned all your tricks, wasn't too hard, It's the last one now, I can promise you thatI'm gonna find out the truth when I get back, Gone now are the old timesForgotten, time to hold on the railingThe Rubik's Cube isn't solving for usOld friends, long forgotten, The old ways at the bottom ofThe ocean now has swallowedThe only thing that's left is usSo pardon, the silence that you're hearingIs turnin' into a deafening, painful, shameful roar. But it's not easy, well maybe for you Up on his horse, up on his horse Not gonna wake up here anymore Listen one time, it's not the truth It's just the story I tell to you Easy to say, easy to do. Ode To The Mets is a song interpreted by The Strokes, released on the album The New Abnormal in 2020.

Yin Yang Yo!, What Channel Is The Phillies Game On With Verizon, Tag Meaning In Instagram, Brightburn Stream, Home On The Range Wiki, Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool Netflix,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.