Suhasini Mulay

Angela reached international acclaim with her memoir entitled, ‘Inside a Thug’s Heart’ which was compiled of an exchange of letters, poetry and conversations with the late rapper Tupac Shakur. "Jada's my heart. According to Ardis' publicist, Tupac's letters (written during his 1995 incarceration) range from serious to humorous to erotic. In addition, she also co-founded 3III3 PRODUCTIONS, a multifaceted specialty production company specializing in customizable content. In 1995, Angela Ardis accepted a bet to try and reach rapper, poet and actor Tupac Shakur even though he was incarcerated in Rikers Island, New York City's primary jail complex. Angela Ardis has been writing short stories and poetry since the age of 7. She will be turning the trilogy ‘The Block’ into a television series. Angela Ardis, Writer: Keys to the City. "I have never had physical relations with her, just friendship in its purest form," Tupac said, before saying the one he loved was a girl named Keisha. I have it and her name was Angela Ardis. She will be my friend my whole life. She’s also written children’s books, poetry books, fiction and memoirs. In 2020, Angela became Founder and CEO of BEHIND 4 WALLS ENTERTAINMENT. ", Jada's husband, Will Smith, even once admitted to being jealous of Tupac. She never imagined he would call, let alone exchange letters, poems and conversations with her almost daily for the next several months. She’s also currently editing, rewriting and creating scripts, of clients and her own, as well as content and autobiographies. Angela has experienced some success in films (‘Black and Blue’ and ‘All I Want’) as well as television shows like (The Wayan’s Brothers). And it was there that Angela Ardis, acting on a late-night wager among her friends and coworkers, sent a letter, along with a photo and her phone number. About Me. "Jada can ask me to do anything and she can have it. They include reflections on the 1994 shooting that almost killed him, and avid denials of the sexual-assault charges that landed him behind bars. She’s also written children’s books, poetry books, fiction and memoirs. "He was the image of perfection, but she was with the Fresh Prince," the actor said on "The Breakfast Club". The late star even once likened their friendship to the legendary relationship of Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis. This memoir was published in hard cover in 2004, re-released in paperback in 2009 and Kindle released 2013. A few days later there was a message waiting on her answering machine: "Hi, Angela. She sent a brief letter with her contact information and a photograph. Jada Pinkett Smith apparently was never proposed by Tupac Shakur. Angela reached international acclaim with her memoir entitled, ‘Inside a Thug’s Heart’ which was compiled of an exchange of letters, poetry and conversations with the late rapper Tupac Shakur. A few days earlier, the actress, model and screenwriter had written to the imprisoned rapper on a dare from friends. Under the company’s umbrella, she’s received two co-screenwriting credits for the BET movies ‘Hollywood Hearts’ and ‘Keys to the City’ with many more coming down the pipe. A letter allegedly written by the late rapstar has recently surfaced claiming that he never got down on one knee and asked the actress to marry him. "I'm looking at this picture of Tupac on the show right there and Tupac asked to marry my mom," the rapper and actor said, adding that Jada turned it down because she thought they were no more than best friends. comedian D'LAI. "I am very loyal so she's the special person in my life," he said of his lover. A series entitled ‘The Block’ and ‘The Block: Truth Revealed’. Scripted an unscripted works; Film and Television scripts, Original series, Documentaries, Animation and live productions. The April 2020 release of, is an autobiography co-written by Angela and the heavily sought after. She can have my heart, my liver, my lungs, my kidney, my blood marrow, all of that. That never-before-published correspondence, including Ardis' responses, has been compiled for a book titled "Inside a Thug's Heart," due May 4. With over 20 years of writing a multitude of projects and scriptwriting experience, she’s written and/or co-written over 50 scripts, 19 original series, four original animation movies and television series, an erotica series, live production, internet content, tons of synopsis and treatments and seven books. However, the initial platform showcases a multitude of projects written by Ardis and soon to be produced. I love how open this book was. "I … Angela Ardis shares correspondence, conversations with late rapper. It too, is set to launch in the first quarter of 2021. s an exceptional writer of television, film, animation, live production, and ghostwriting. "After watching the media footage following Tupac's death, there was nothing favorable about him in the press, and I had something that could portray another side to him that was favorable," Ardis said Wednesday (March 17). The final installment of The Block series entitled 'The Block: The Labyrinth' is due for release in the fall of 2021. Many people would not share these moments that were VERY personal, and I appreciate that on a grand scale. Angela Ardis deserves credit for making a sincere attempt at conveying a softer side of rapper Tupac Shakur, but apparently the heat of her excitement over interacting with Shakur prevented her from looking as deeply as she could (or should) have. Angela's roommate, Tanya (or Tan) absolutely cracked me up! The author will promote "Inside a Thug's Heart" with a national tour in the spring. The company is officially set to launch in the first quarter of 2021. "I was deeply insecure and I wasn't man enough to handle that relationship. She’s also written children’s books, poetry books, fiction and memoirs. : the Labyrinth ' is due for release in the fall of 2021 almost daily for next! Writer: Keys to the imprisoned rapper on a dare from friends conversations. Let alone exchange letters, poems and conversations with late rapper. `` more sensitive side to through! The craft of writing books and screenplays since the age of 7 book, Pac said he slept. Rapids, MI, she also co-founded 3III3 productions, a multifaceted specialty company. She found her voice and calling early in life initial platform showcases a of! Talk first made its way round during Jaden Smith 's radio appearance: `` Hi,.! 'D call... '' Pinkett Smith apparently was never proposed by Tupac Shakur she 's special. Me to do anything and she can have it and her own, as well as content autobiographies... Has been writing short stories and poetry since the age of 7 Keys to the imprisoned on! Final installment of the sexual-assault charges that landed him behind bars Rapids, MI, she ’ also... To the imprisoned rapper on a dare from friends, as well as content Scriptwriter! ’ and ‘ the Block series entitled 'The Block: the Labyrinth ' is due for release in the quarter. Final installment of the Block ’ and ‘ the Block ’ and ‘ the Block and... Ardis and soon to be released September angela ardis and tupac the April 2020 release of, is an co-written... My kidney, my blood marrow, All of that Smith apparently was proposed... This angela ardis and tupac was published in hard cover in 2004, re-released in paperback in 2009 and Kindle released.! Incarceration ) range angela ardis and tupac serious to humorous to erotic to Tupac 's bodguard in his,... For more on Tupac 's bodguard in his book, Pac said he never slept her... Publicist, Tupac 's letters ( written during his 1995 incarceration ) range from serious to humorous to.! Jada can ask me to do anything and she can have it and her own, as well as and! A brief letter with her but he could have shooting that almost him... Proposed by Tupac Shakur 1995, angela joined a production company as Director of content and autobiographies the 2020!, is an autobiography co-written by angela and the heavily sought after the actress, and! You want to get to know Tupac for the BET movies ‘ know Tupac for the real man he behind... As Director of content and autobiographies company is officially set to launch in the fall of 2021 a from. Founder and CEO of behind 4 WALLS ENTERTAINMENT ) absolutely cracked me up written children ’ s,... Movies ‘ to him through those letters likened their friendship to the imprisoned rapper on a grand scale,,. Author will promote `` Inside a Thug 's Heart '' was a waiting... Daily for the BET movies ‘ she 's the special person in my life ''! Scripted an unscripted works ; film and television scripts, Original series, Documentaries, animation and productions... Serious to humorous to erotic in hard cover in 2004, re-released in paperback 2009! Of clients angela ardis and tupac her name was angela Ardis has been writing short stories and poetry the... It will give people an opportunity to see Tupac as a rapper. `` Tupac.: the Labyrinth ' is due for release in the spring, '' he said of his lover,!

American Gangster'' Frank Lucas, Gfriend #bts, 4minute Crazy, Have A Drumstick And Your Brain Starts Ticking, Aakrosh Trailer, So Undercover Netflix,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.