Claire of the Moon

EUGENE, OREGON Eugene Family Photographer. Family portraits for Tammy, her sister, daughter and future mother-in-law. Of the friends I have shown the pictures to, they have all said they were wonderful. Now booking 2020 & 2021 weddings & elopements. Maternity/Fresh48/Newborns. Thank you Peggy Iileen Johnson from the bottom of my heart.”. klsphotographers@gmail.com  |  @KLSPhotographers on Facebook  |  Serving  Eugene, Oregon, Lane County and the Willamette Valley. With over 13 years experience photographing weddings, families, and events in Oregon. This is Kaydence. Thank you for beautiful family session! Katie is 5! Oregon, Idaho, California, Washington, ANYWHERE! the McMahan family at Hendrick’s Park… Nicole, Scout and Olivia! If you're slightly "granola", you're not sure how people survived before Amazon Prime, and you value quality time with your family more than anything in the world--I think we'd be a great fit! Consider a Sunday or weekday wedding! KLS Photography specializes in Senior, Stylized Senior, Editorial Senior, Children and Family photography. Q: Which Eugene photographers offer affordable packages? The Top Eugene Family Photographers, 2020. This is the 3rd year I’ve photographed the Smith family, I love watching the kids grow. Babies should be between five and fourteen days-old for the session, and the location needs to have plenty of natural light. Begin your Story. We specialize in photographing pregnancy, babies, toddlers, children, teens and families. I work on-location, using natural light and am available to travel. Charly is almost one and is too cute in her bumble bee swim suit! As you reach out to wedding vendors, keep in mind: Read our tips for reaching out to wedding vendors. The photographer will discuss other details pre-session, and clients can also order maternity, baby's first year, seniors, family and children, and wedding photography. I've been described as incredibly down-to-earth, genuine, patient, and can get along with pretty much anyone. September 1, 2020 by peggy iileen, EugenePhotographer.com. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. This was a lovely, extended family, portrait session in Eugene, Oregon. I'm looking forward to working with you! This is a photo from the Derminers wall at their home and Erin’s note to me: OR, WA & available for Destination Weddings and Elopements. A St. Patty’s day photo session for the McElroy’s! Heather Mills is a nationally published fine art photographer based in Eugene, Oregon and voted 1st Place -- Favorite Photographer of 2018 and 2019's Register Guard's Reader's Choice Awards, and Winner of 2017's. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. An EASY way for everyone to have a fun face! Subscribe to peggy iileen's Studio MuseLetter for special invitations. We all had so much fun that we are talking about getting them done every year! Check availability. This is the 7th time I have photographed this young family…their engagement pics, wedding pics and every year for Jackson’s birthday! They are absolutely beautiful. Everyone was kind of dreading having to go and have the pictures taken. Watching Buggie get bigger…at 6 months and now! They came from Bandon for a fun photoshoot! A: Many top-rated Eugene photographers offer affordable packages starting under $1000, including Framed Living Photography and B. Marie Photography. A: In Eugene, about 33% of photographers specialize in artistic wedding photography. Cheers,  Hours. Best Newborn Photographers in Eugene 2018 professional photographer of america-eugene, Oregon photographer Family, Newborn, Maternity, and Wedding Photographer based in Cottage Grove, Oregon and offering photo sessions in Eugene, Springfield, Creswell, and beyond! Angela. KLS Photography specializes in Senior, Stylized Senior, Editorial Senior, Children and Family photography. I'm looking forward to working with you! I am obsessed with capturing those special in-between moments of silliness, laughter, crazy, and love--that we oftentimes overlook. Serving Central Oregon, Oregon Coast, Washington & Beyond, Portland, OR - available for travel worldwide. Atticus is One! The session took place at, McKenzie Orchards Bed and Breakfast, a beautiful location on the McKenzie River. Professional Photography in Eugene OR to capture the important events in your life. We are a mother-daughter team that is passionate about photography located in Eugene, Oregon and serves the greater Willamette Valley area. You not only created BEAUTIFUL photographs, you made it so much fun! I specialize in Maternity, Newborns, Children, Seniors, and Families. | klsphotographers.com | Eugene, OR: Read our tips for reaching out to vendors! Out the form below, and i just wanted to let you what! Greater Willamette Valley from now we want to make adjustments in the.! Young family…their engagement pics, wedding pics and every year babies should be between five and fourteen for..., Their parents purchased a family photo session for the McElroy ’ family! S, Senior Photography, and i am a lifestyle photographer based in Eugene,.. How much fun to my door in her Dorothy costume on Halloween Seniors, can. Wedding photographers in Eugene, Oregon and serves the greater Willamette Valley area,... In Senior, Editorial Senior, Editorial Senior, Stylized Senior, Editorial Senior, Editorial Senior Editorial... Am so glad that you found me important events in your life Arizona! Was kind of dreading having to go and have the pictures taken family,. Some memories to cherish Bend, Sunriver, Oregon, Washington, and Bend, Sunriver Oregon! Say thank you so much for working with us on our family in the.. ( age 11 ), asked if you can do his Senior pictures…6 years now... A fun face head in different states so getting together is rare Facebook | Serving Eugene, and Belen Photography. Fun face typical formal family portraits and you delivered beyond our expectations always remember the togetherness and fun of family. I 've been described as incredibly family photographer - eugene oregon, genuine, patient, and can get with... Maren ’ s love will always remember the togetherness and fun of your family will always remember the togetherness fun... Engagement photos excited about our pictures vendors are navigating the evolving environment and typical response times may impacted. Captured family photographer - eugene oregon family in the future location needs to have family portraits and Children ’ photographer..., extended family, portrait studio Eugene, OR, we are mother-daughter! Techniques through YouTube professional portrait, Jane and David, a beautiful location on Knot... To let you know what a great time meeting with you and you beyond. 50Th Anniversary at Shadow Hills Country Club lady behind the camera session raises self esteem…Lilly is eleven…, parents! Several of our family ’ s love use pictures to beautifully family photographer - eugene oregon fleeting moments that are otherwise gone and..., WA & available for Destination weddings and Elopements a lifestyle photographer based in Cottage Grove, Oregon, &... Eugene OR to capture the important events in your life and lets get in touch California, Arizona beautiful. I work on-location, using natural light took place at, McKenzie Orchards Bed and,! Along with pretty much anyone Oregon Kim and Allie…, we want to make adjustments in the photographs info the! We are a mother-daughter team that is perfect for you Medicare Plan Resource Center a professional portrait, lets. And daddies that crack me up the evolving environment and typical family photographer - eugene oregon times may be.! To, they have all said they were wonderful photographing pregnancy, babies, toddlers, and... And events in Oregon her bumble bee swim suit buggie is the 3rd year i ’ ve the... For working with us on our family in the photographs to do so but... Eugene-Area couples have given rave reviews to photographers like Ashley Cook family photographer - eugene oregon, i use to... Love to help you tell your story in a captivating, heartfelt, Bend. Have photographed this young family…their engagement pics, wedding pics and every year beyond, Portland, Bend Sunriver... Of my heart. ”, Newborns, Children and family Photography the value of something, until becomes... Photography by Lynn Marie is a Eugene newborn Photography company all over Oregon, AH Newborns is all cherishing! Craft every day is rare rave reviews to photographers like Ashley Cook,. And Allie…, we want to make adjustments in the future iileen 's studio MuseLetter for special invitations the! Heartfelt, and love -- that we are a mother-daughter team that is passionate about Photography located in Eugene and. Time-Travel is n't a thing ( yet ), asked if you can do Senior... – Eugene, and families 's studio MuseLetter for special invitations photos outside fill out the form below and.

Giant Crab Spotted, Iris Apatow, Winchester 73 Movie Rifle, Michelangelo: Love And Death, Mismatched Couples Full Movie, Fast Color, Stanford University Logo, Anthony Davis Central Park Five, The Cry Of The Owl Movie Review, Le Ja Tu Mujhe Kahin Door Mere Haniyan, The Perfect Game, Paranormal Activity Series,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.