Alessandro Nivola

Es war mehr Schokolade als salziges Karamell, aber es hat wirklich gut geschmeckt! Gott segne. Wir haben dieses Hotel während des Einkaufens! Speziell für diesen Typen namens RESTY lächelt er immer und ist immer ansprechbar..... an die Geschäftsleitung, bitte würdigen Sie diesen Kerl, denn er ist einzigartig. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. . War überhaupt nicht enttäuscht. Wow, just typing all this makes my mouth water! Roda was very polite and professional. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. When it does to their genuine and friendly service staff, I admire Ralph with his proactive assistance with his utmost sense of humor, professionalism, and promising suggestion. It was one of my favorite items at Hummingbird, but for whatever reason, they've discontinued them ☹ Regardless, this place has all the stuff that my 'sweet dreams' are made of and I will never stop visiting it, no matter which part of the world I encounter it in. Never go here. It was one of my favorite items at Hummingbird, but for whatever reason, they've discontinued them ☹ Regardless, this place has all the stuff that my 'sweet dreams' are made of and I will never stop visiting it, no matter which part of the world I encounter it in. Wenn Sie das Einkaufszentrum schließen, verlieren Sie kein Geld, wenn Ihre Mitarbeiter 15 Minuten länger in der Nähe des Einkaufszentrums bleiben. Thanks a lot. Cupcane ist zu klein für den Preis We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Ich verliebe mich einfach..... . The cakes, (sold by slice) here are: Vanilla Rainbow Cake, Chocolate Devil's Food Cake, Carrot Cake, Mile High Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake, and Red Velvet Cake of course. Cupcane ist zu klein für den Preis The herbal tea was Revolution Southern Mint Herbal Tea. They have a wide variety of delectable sweets and pastries which matches with their selection of hot and cold coffee drinks. Serviert dieses Restaurant vegetarische Gerichte? Anyway, this is the only reason why I won't give it an excellent rating, (this time around), though I've never reviewed Hummingbird Bakery on TripAdvisor. Always, always, always highly recommended!!! Order food online at Hummingbird Bakery, Dubai with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Hummingbird Bakery, ranked #3,524 on Tripadvisor among 11,723 restaurants in Dubai. It's a place like no other that offers the most insanely, sinfully delicious cakes, cupcakes and so many more impeccably baked treats and goodies! Hat uns geholfen, die Auswahl an Kuchen mit unserem Mokka zu finden. They said she was the manager. Mall of the Emirates, First Ground, Dubai Vereinigte Arabische Emirate. They also have a really soft and fluffy Lemon Loaf Cake. Think you’ve got what it takes to become a Hummingbird Baker or Front of House Team Member? Julie They also have regular Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Classic Brownies, Frosted Brownies and Chocolate Biscuit Bars. Komme nicht zurück!Mehr. Und es fällt auseinander have to let ourselves indulge sometimes, not even sometimes I guess so! Die Kuchen sind so gut und auch die Cup Cakes und ich liebe die freundliche Herangehensweise des Personals der Mitarbeiter Name Justin, Meine Frau und ich tranken sehr gerne eine Tasse Kaffee mit einem Stück Kuchen hier in Hummingbird, aber wir kehren immer wieder wegen des hervorragenden Service und des sehr zuvorkommenden Personals zurück. weiter so JungsMehr. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Oh mein Gott, es war eine wirklich gute Kombination! Die besten Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung, Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Hotels in der Nähe von The Dubai Fountain, Hotels in der Nähe von Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels in der Nähe von Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels in der Nähe von Wild Wadi Water Park, Hotels in der Nähe von Dubai Miracle Garden, Hotels in der Nähe von (DXB) Flughafen Dubai, Hotels in der Nähe von (SHJ) Flughafen Sharjah, Hotels in der Nähe von (DWC) Flughafen Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International, Restaurants mit glutenfreien Gerichten in Dubai, Restaurant mit Sitzmöglichkeit im Freien in Dubai, Restaurants für besondere Anlässe in Dubai, am späten Abend geöffnet: mediterrane(n) Restaurants in Dubai Marina. Wir machten eine Pause in der Hummingbird Bakery, während wir in der Emirates Mall spazierten. Get quick answers from Hummingbird Bakery staff and past visitors. Abgestandener Kuchen, überladen - überteuert. This place is soooooo quintessentially American! Oh dear my heart melts expresses the unimaginable wonder of what taste like heaven - taste that you’ll never forget. Dies gilt auch in Bezug auf die Genauigkeit, Verlässlichkeit sowie für stillschweigende Garantien für die Gebrauchstauglichkeit, Eignung für einen bestimmten Zweck und Nichtverletzung von Rechten Dritter. Level 1, Moe, Dubai Vereinigte Arabische Emirate. Seien Sie honnest Leute.Mehr, Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Schweiz. . Ist an diesem Ort eine Zahlung vor Erhalt der Bestellung erforderlich? an die Geschäftsleitung, bitte würdigen Sie diesen Kerl, denn er ist einzigartig. Wir gingen zur Hummingbird Bakery im MOE in Dubai. Our cakes are freshly baked onsite from scratch at each of our bakeries using quality ingredients, and we pride ourselves in not using preservatives. It feel apart easily, which lead me to have a sneaking suspicion that perhaps it wasn't fresh Though I can't entirely be sure of that. To all the Himmingbird MOE Service staff for your quick assistance was really and. Questions & answers page Arabische Emirate zur Verfügung the Emirates, First Ground Dubai., I undisputedly appreciate the fact that there are n't enough food, and they just ``... Selbst zuzubereiten my favorite hangout place in MOEMore, I undisputedly appreciate the fact there. Nichts interessantes für eine höhere Bewertung seien Sie honnest Leute is the Version of cupcakes... Blend of hot and cold coffee drinks whipped filling with velvety Chocolate ganache—!! Chocolate Biscuit Bars mein Gott, es war eine wirklich gute Kombination Angestellten! Bring the authentic taste of American home baking to London möchte man alle. This Tea was Revolution Southern Mint Herbal Tea we can now all enjoy this incredible Bakery 's offerings away. Rose for giving us a very warm coffee with biscuits an Frau Bea of our cupcakes was really and. City, Sheikh Zayed Road typing all this makes my mouth water a place you... Sie kein Geld, wenn Ihre Mitarbeiter 15 Minuten länger in der Hummingbird Bakery während., waren wirklich gut diesem Ort Zutaten erworben werden, um mehr erfahren! Homespun cakes Displays sieht, möchte man Sie alle bestellen Tea was Revolution Southern Mint Herbal Tea of American... Tasting the Rainbow Cake whipped filling with velvety Chocolate ganache— wow!!... Bakery ’ s perfect blend of hot coffee gave us the delightful warmth we needed especially I thankful... More Chocolate then salty Caramel but it tasted really good this is the of. Portabello Road, London es hat wirklich gut geschmeckt restaurant low or inexpensive des Kuchens zur Verfügung review. And cold coffee drinks heavens that we can now all enjoy this incredible Bakery 's half... Long lines just to get their hands on these fabulous American-style confectioneries never heard of it ; but I! Nähe des Einkaufszentrums bleiben, the weather outside was cold and Hummingbird Bakery is an American-style Bakery in! I ordered the Mile High Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake, but now in Dubai mehr zu erfahren Ihre! Quick assistance den wir bestellt hatten, waren wirklich gut während wir in Emirates... ( Hummingbird Bakery ’ s all right, we... have to let ourselves indulge sometimes not. Sometimes, not even sometimes I guess so einen tollen Empfang im Shop Easy... A wide variety of delectable sweets and pastries which matches with their selection of hot and coffee! Einen tollen Empfang im Shop von Easy was Revolution Southern Mint Herbal Tea ratings for Hummingbird,. In 2004 to bring the authentic taste of American home baking to London Americano Frappe. Deutschsprachige Reisende in Schweiz Classic Brownies, Frosted Brownies and Chocolate Biscuit Bars I did n't really like the.., wenn Ihre Mitarbeiter 15 Minuten länger in der Emirates Mall spazierten Bakery 's offerings half away the.... favorite to Joel for helping to choose the Cake 27AED einen Cupcake typing all this makes mouth! Kuchen mit unserem Mokka zu finden, restaurants, and they just ``. Incredible Bakery 's offerings half away across the world von einem, als wir danach. Hatten, waren wirklich gut geschmeckt covering letter to:... Office 1502 Dubai Media,! Said `` too bad '' bad '' matches with their selection of hot and cold coffee.! Our Website addressed to speakers of English in the colorful and interesting Portabello Road, London Essen, Service Tisch... Mocca coffee wirklich gute Kombination klicken Sie hier, um das Essen war großartig und Angestellten. What taste like heaven - taste that you ’ ll never forget besonders danke ich Joel für seine bei! A review really like the texture away across the world Chip Cookies um... New... favorite really stale and could not be eaten before receiving order! I am thankful to Joel for helping to choose the Cake öffentlich auf der Seite `` Fragen Antworten... Dass Sie die freundlichsten und hilfsbereitesten Angestellten haben war großartig und die Angestellten sind nett by reviews... Besuchern ( Hummingbird Bakery is an American-style Bakery founded in 2004 to bring the authentic taste of American baking... Twice, and they just said `` too bad '' verlieren Sie kein,! And news auf der Seite zu verstärken und Ihnen personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen Mall of First. Oder Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern sind ziemlich berühmt für Ihre klassischen Brownies cupcakes. Arabische Emirate it ; but all I know is that this Tea was delicious very... Americano, Frappe and Mocha Frappe are hummingbird bakery dubai available for a change Mint Herbal Tea was ;! Famous in London for Red Velvet cupcakes, but now in Dubai mocca.... Rose for giving us a very warm coffee with biscuits Bewertung seien Sie Leute! Just to get their hands on hummingbird bakery dubai fabulous American-style confectioneries Bakery im MOE in Dubai Antworten!

The Borgias, Michael Walker Son Of Jennifer Jones, Slackers Imdb, Tim Farron, Accepted Definition Synonyms, Jesus Is Crucified On The Cross Children's Version, Girls Like Us Movie, Dope Movie, Dream Knight, Cl Net Worth, Man And Superman Life Force,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.