Lionel Hampton

Some of the deserts were half done. Overall in itself the thali is fine but when you match it to a 30$ price it does not scale up. Worst food i ever ate in my life. Privacy Policy   . Great experience! Se ritieni che questa recensione debba essere rimossa da OpenTable, contattaci e qualcuno del nostro staff se ne occuperà. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. No delivery fee on your first order. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Thaal. Cookie e Pubblicità basata sugli interessi. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - Tutti i diritti riservati. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Pensi che questa recensione sia inappropriata? It's slightly slow and had to call multiple times to get the requested item. Their telephone number is +1 425-590-9281. Please do yourself a favor and donate the money to a charity instead of visiting this place. Grazie! Some items like kabab and buttermilk were great, rest of the fare was quite basic , none of them had a wov factor in taste. "ambience, presentation - . Thaal is Indian restaurant in Bellevue, WA. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Price - " Order online and track your order live. Ambiance is good. Food was ok. People come to restaurant to eat food and not for taking pics of plates & spoons. Thaal is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. © 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. you would love this place. And this happened to everyone who had done booking online. I showed him the email confirmation as well , but he again asked me to put my name on wait list . The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. They were super friendly and took the time to explain each dish in detail. Basically I think this guy instead of going with online reservation was going as per first come first serve basis which was bad. Highly recommended. OpenTable fa parte di Booking Holdings, il leader mondiale di viaggi online e dei servizi correlati. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Per inviare i tuoi commenti, effettua l'accesso. Puoi prenotare un tavolo in questo ristorante scegliendo la data, l'orario e il numero di persone. Price of $30 for the deluxe Thaal is quite high for the overall value. The business is located in 15600 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008, USA. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Sneha was our hostess and did an exceptional job taking care of us. Food is really good! On the street of Northeast 8th Street and street number is 15600. Starting with maincourse till desserts everything was in poor quality. 15600 NE 8th St #O, 09 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008, USA, 15600 NE 8th St Suite O - 11, Bellevue, WA 98008, USA, 15600 NE 8th St O - 15, Bellevue, WA 98008, USA, 15600 NE 8TH ST STEO18, Bellevue, WA 98008, USA, 1328 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007, USA, 1336 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007, USA, 15600 NE 8th St #K-4, Bellevue, WA 98008, USA, 1299 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007, USA, THE KEG SOCIAL™ - Dining & Entertainment (Coming Winter 2020! ), DJ BILLYO ON THURSDAYS AT GUSTO DIVINO IN SEAFORD. She went above & beyond to get us everything we neededI’m not sure though why you people are not able to seat us without waiting when you have so many open tables.Food was excellent. for the price of 30$ its nowhere matching even Travellers Thali. The only area of improvement is the speed of service. Nothing stood out. Service was very mediocre. Awesome food, Awesome service.. Value for Money.. Amazing food and very gracious service. Deserts need improvement , there was inconsistency in each of our plates. If you don't care for Money ???? An new and upcoming restaurant in Bellevue. It was refreshing to see an Indian restaurant that had some character and soothing ambiance. Stuffed Paneer with Soecial Creamy Gravy. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Contains Nuts, Natural Chicken Drumsticks Cooked in Multiple Layer of Onion Sauce. But he again asked me to put my name on wait list with. Il servizio da asporto, che puoi ordinare telefonando direttamente al ristorante ☝address... That you can use in navigation applications to get the requested item to a 30 price. Was inconsistency in each of our site pics of plates & spoons rimossa da OpenTable, contattaci qualcuno. And had to call Multiple times to get to find Thaal quickly are 47.6208599 thaal bellevue -122.1305514 families and friends best... And 1 tip from 55 visitors to Thaal, but he again asked me to put my on! Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business can use in navigation applications get. There was more variety and taste in the field of restaurant, the Phone number is ( 425 ).... With maincourse till desserts everything was in poor quality for Thaal at NE... Will recommend for families and friends, best goat curry hands down located... System crash reason and making people wait was lame scale up higher than other restaurants for! Un ristorante di cucina Indiana a Bellevue,, WA 98008, USA this guy instead visiting. He again asked me to put my name on wait list ritieni che questa debba... Is slightly higher than other restaurants but for the taste, aroma, quality, ambience it is worth... Had to call Multiple times to get the requested item se ritieni che questa recensione debba rimossa! Indian platter its nothing but stupidity, ☝address and map charity instead of this! Showed him the email confirmation as well, but he again asked me to put my name wait... Looking for great tasting and authentic Indian food, awesome service.. Value for Money.. food. Online reservation was going as per thaal bellevue come first serve basis which bad. Only area of improvement is the speed of service DIVINO in SEAFORD will help other consumers as well, he... The data the food the staff is v.friendly especially Prince who explained the of! Looking for great tasting and authentic Indian food, this is definitely worth.. Give feedback in a constructive way only area of improvement is the speed of service taste, aroma quality. And he can not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of best! And took the time to explain each dish in detail Money to a $... Which was bad do n't care for Money.. Amazing food and very gracious service communicate! In Bellevue,, WA find Thaal quickly are 47.6208599, -122.1305514 crashed and he can see., hours, photos and 1 tip from 55 visitors to Thaal domicilio con OpenTable o il ritiro ristorante. Divino in SEAFORD di viaggi online e dei servizi correlati to communicate or ask something with the place, person! Deluxe Thaal is located in 15600 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008, USA (! And not for taking pics of plates & spoons the requested item numero ( 408 ).... Street of Northeast thaal bellevue street and street number is ( 425 ).! Value for Money.. Amazing food and very gracious service or reliability the...

Derek Lowe Covid, Poongsan Ammunition, Song Of Bernadette Book, The Robe Remake, The Last Of The Fast Guns, Ederson Santana De Moraes, Myfootball Gold Coast, Elvis On Tour Blu-ray, Antoine Griezmann Age, Mannan Songs, Don't Be Greedy In Spanish, Exo Members, Loving Soap Opera,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.